Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

DVR'ed the Game

1235»

Comments

• DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    Swaye said:

Fucking Downsox sucks and got flipped over like an idiot

That play cracked me up. My wife looked at me and asked why I was laughing. I said “it’s just so predictable.” And then we won. I didn’t see that coming.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    DeepSeaZ said:

Swaye said:

That play cracked me up. My wife looked at me and asked why I was laughing. I said “it’s just so predictable.” And then we won. I didn’t see that coming.
    I can't say I was hoping he was hurt, because of rules and stuff, but I gotta tell you when he was flipping mid air I prayed for the first time in years.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,520 Founders Club
    Swaye said:

DeepSeaZ said:

Swaye said:

I can't say I was hoping he was hurt, because of rules and stuff, but I gotta tell you when he was flipping mid air I prayed for the first time in years.
    It's messed up to call for injuries, or so I was taught at like 7 years old, but I wouldn't have had a gigantic problem with him being out for a gayme...or maybe through November of 2018.