Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

12 missed wide open

2»

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

I can't quite remember but in the second half on third down pushing for a score Jake goes back to pass, has a clean pocket for five seconds, maybe more, and throws a ball into the end zone at the turf in front of a wide open Pettis. I think Vivisection missed the field goal after that and Downey rolls his eyes and buries his head. What a fucker. Did Veracruz drop his head and roll his eyes when BS shit his pants a few seconds before? I doubt it. Shitty body language, bad decision making and high pressure paralysis. Watching Jake make reads is like listening to Babushka speak in public. Awkward. Painful. Cringeworthy. We are a win away from ten and NOGAF how you got there on paper in two or three years. Just do it. Being a spoiler sucks. Just means you didn't take care of business but beating the Coog regardless is always fun. RUN THE BALL and take the trash out on Saturday!

10 wins doesn't mean shit anymore.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

I can't quite remember but in the second half on third down pushing for a score Jake goes back to pass, has a clean pocket for five seconds, maybe more, and throws a ball into the end zone at the turf in front of a wide open Pettis. I think Vivisection missed the field goal after that and Downey rolls his eyes and buries his head. What a fucker. Did Veracruz drop his head and roll his eyes when BS shit his pants a few seconds before? I doubt it. Shitty body language, bad decision making and high pressure paralysis. Watching Jake make reads is like listening to Babushka speak in public. Awkward. Painful. Cringeworthy. We are a win away from ten and NOGAF how you got there on paper in two or three years. Just do it. Being a spoiler sucks. Just means you didn't take care of business but beating the Coog regardless is always fun. RUN THE BALL and take the trash out on Saturday!

10 wins doesn't mean shit anymore.
    Top 10 finishes do and that's still achievable in spite of all the fucktardnesses of this year.
    Finishing in the top 10 just proves how much UW shit itself this season.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I thought it was good camera work by ESPN showing replay’s of wide open receivers Browning didn’t see
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I think it’s a stretch to say Both wide open receivers were IN the end zone when they first became open.
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    doogie said:

I thought it was good camera work by ESPN showing replay’s of wide open receivers Browning didn’t see

But they showed that too little, too late. Even I had fallen asleep by the time they showed that.