Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

OT: A Pole of great import

2»

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    Keeley Hazell

Swaye said:

Also Bitchfork would piss all over himself to see Kate naked.

Yes. But that has no bearing on yellow snow being a traitor
    No treason here Bitchfork. Keeley is 5'6" and therefore your peoples. Kate Upton is 5'10" and thus in my tribe.
    Sounds like something a traitor would say
  • DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    Keeley Hazell
    And for the record. Uptown has no hips or ass. Keeled has abundance.
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    Kate Upton

Keeley Hazell ass-shot From my personal stash of bookmarks buttmarks

Pancake butt.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    Keeley Hazell

Keeley Hazell ass-shot From my personal stash of bookmarks buttmarks

Pancake butt.
    I LOVE pancakes!
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,948 Founders Club
    Kate Upton

Swaye said:

Also Bitchfork would piss all over himself to see Kate naked.

Yes. But that has no bearing on yellow snow being a traitor
    No treason here Bitchfork. Keeley is 5'6" and therefore your peoples. Kate Upton is 5'10" and thus in my tribe.
    Sounds like something a traitor would say
    I don't wagon jump man. I was never on team Keeley to the degree that many were here.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    edited November 2017
    Keeley Hazell
    Now the truth comes out.

Yellow Snow is gay.

Sad!!
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,520 Founders Club
    Kate Upton
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Keeley all day e'ry day

Fags

Keeley is hot - no one's arguing this. But we? are only here because Bitchfork called #mykate fat and that ain't cool.
    Kate is hot. But Keeley is hotter. I have been trying to find a hot rower chick for your other thread but so far unable. They are burly. Fuck.
    I was involved in the sport as a teenager. I don't know why. Probably because the football team was 85% huge black guys and I was a scrawny white kid, so why not do a sport with a bunch of huge privileged, preppy white faggots. Can confirm most of them are monsters and are probably now in lesbian relationships. Would have hit a couple of blondes though. No pics. Couldn't do the creeper cell phone camera thing in the 90s.
  • El_KEl_K Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,167 Swaye's Wigwam
    Keeley Hazell
    Keeley if I had to choose between those two.

I am more of a Rosie Jones/Lucy Pinder/Kelly Brook kinda guy
    Kate Upton

Now the truth comes out.

Yellow Snow is gay.

Sad!!

True, I am into having a gay time over the holiday season with lots of festive rumpy pumpy.
    Kate Upton

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Keeley all day e'ry day

Fags

Keeley is hot - no one's arguing this. But we? are only here because Bitchfork called #mykate fat and that ain't cool.
    Kate is hot. But Keeley is hotter. I have been trying to find a hot rower chick for your other thread but so far unable. They are burly. Fuck.
    I was involved in the sport as a teenager. I don't know why. Probably because the football team was 85% huge black guys and I was a scrawny white kid, so why not do a sport with a bunch of huge privileged, preppy white faggots. Can confirm most of them are monsters and are probably now in lesbian relationships. Would have hit a couple of blondes though. No pics. Couldn't do the creeper cell phone camera thing in the 90s.
    Less preppy fags post HS as they get weeded out in the big boy college programs. Lots of lesbians although many just go through a phase and switch back post college. More overall eye candy in women's soccer, volleyball ball, tennis, etc at UW but there's always a few hot rowers here and there.