Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Pete Is a liar or a loser

2»

Comments

• UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member Posts: 3,475
    Let's clean it up guys. Chris's parents read this bored.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    dnc said:

Bread said:

He claims stats are for losers when he clearly picks his starting QB based on the number of picks they throw in spring and fall practice.

The problem is not that he picked Browning as his QB. The problems are

A. That he picked @Babushka as his OC
    B. That it's year 4 and he doesn't have a QB on the roster good enough to even compete with Browning for the job.

The next two QB classes should solve B.

Now it's time to fix A.
    Chris Petersen

Problem solver.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    Bread said:

He claims stats are for losers when he clearly picks his starting QB based on the number of picks they throw in spring and fall practice.

I knew u were newfish before even looking at your post total. Another millennial bites the dust

AZDuck said:

Man, the Eastern slope of the Sierras makes for great cinematography.
    Nothing special.
    Hollywood disagrees. Go watch Joe Kidd with Clint for starters. Dozens of films have been shot there in the foothills below Mt Whitney
    I worked with Mt Whitney on the set of Cliffhanger. Nothing special.
    I won 3 or 4 bets in college against native Washingtonians who tried to argue that Mt Rainier was the tallest peak in the lower 48. Dumb asses.
    Well, its actually the tallest if you take base elevation out equation. Its the tallest mountain by far
  • BreadBread Member Posts: 4,011

Bread said:

I knew u were newfish before even looking at your post total. Another millennial bites the dust
    I'm not sure what you are saying, but I'll assume it is a complement. Thanks, What an Honor!
    Bread said:

Bread said:

I'm not sure what you are saying, but I'll assume it is a complement. Thanks, What an Honor!
    Honor yes, complement no