Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Kewgs

You know they are going full Louis C.K. about the AC and getting a bye to prepare. Just ask Gesser about the bye placement.

You don't Know the damage limp dick Leach and loser Grinch can do with two weeks to prepare.

I mean when you have a Heisman QB and the best trio of Rb's in pac-10 and watching Stanford going rough shod against smurf corners and pathetic tackling by lifeless LB'S? They will be waving a leaf flag after this one.

Kewgies are hoping for a Weinstein type thrashing.

At least the bye will make the game interesting for 2.5 quarters.

Comments

• dongmandongman Member Posts: 2,384
    How the mighty have fallen.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,958
    I have all the screen shots I need!
  • BreadBread Member Posts: 4,011

Watch Cal beat Furd somehow next week, then UW puts the usual beatdown on WSU.

Only for the Fightin Brownings to lose to USC rather easily, say 34-17?

Nah WSU fucks up worse then usual. in the second quarter we will start a drive with 6 gaskin runs for 51 yards then on two consecutive pass plays Hercules roles over Nick Harris and breaks Brownsocks in two. Jake Haener comes in and leads us to a Pac 12 championship.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Sounds like Leach and team Cuog couldof used a week off to prepare for their beat down by Colorado State in the New Mexico Bowl
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    News flash to cougs, Mustafa he-man sucks
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    jecornel said:

He doesn’t suck, and we’d love to have him, but he’s nothing more than a poor man’s Kikaha.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,958

jecornel said:

He doesn’t suck, and we’d love to have him, but he’s nothing more than a poor man’s Kikaha.
    Well get ready because he's going to take a kikaka all over brownstain at that shitbowl disco you call a stadium. I can't wait for the cup!

jecornel said:

Have you watched him? All his big plays come from being unblocked.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Is that what you read?
  • dongmandongman Member Posts: 2,384
    I have no confidence. Falk is not 2015 or 16 Falk. All joking aside, something has messed up his ability to make quick decisions and throw people open. Hopefully not concussions. This is one of those games where we do not match up well offensively and always tend to come out flat. UW is always amped and we treat it like we are in a preseason scrimmage. Timid Falk will be the biggest factor.

The good news is Browning has regressed significantly too though. I expect he'll be a little more comfortable against us initially, unless we can get pressure which doesn't seem too hard against UWs line. Biggest thing is keeping Gaskin and Ahmed contained or just letting JSFS run 7 times a game. UWs tight ends could torch on critical downs. And our special teams are awful. Dante Pettis will rip a big return even if it's not a TD.

I expect a closer game for 2-3+ quarter eventually finishing in disappointing fashion 24-34 UW. And we'll both be hoping to not see either qb after it.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,707 Founders Club
    dongman said:

I have no confidence. Falk is not 2015 or 16 Falk. All joking aside, something has messed up his ability to make quick decisions and throw people open. Hopefully not concussions. This is one of those games where we do not match up well offensively and always tend to come out flat. UW is always amped and we treat it like we are in a preseason scrimmage. Timid Falk will be the biggest factor.

The good news is Browning has regressed significantly too though. I expect he'll be a little more comfortable against us initially, unless we can get pressure which doesn't seem too hard against UWs line. Biggest thing is keeping Gaskin and Ahmed contained or just letting JSFS run 7 times a game. UWs tight ends could torch on critical downs. And our special teams are awful. Dante Pettis will rip a big return even if it's not a TD.

I expect a closer game for 2-3+ quarter eventually finishing in disappointing fashion 24-34 UW. And we'll both be hoping to not see either qb after it.

Hercules Mathafaka will be all up in Jake's shit all day.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,490 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2017
    jecornel said:

jecornel said:

You are wrong. He is fucking fast, and if a guard pulls the center or tackle sometimes cant block down before the guy is already in the backfield. Even when blocked he spins right out if it.

He is what Potaeae only dreams of being.

jecornel said:

jecornel said:

You are wrong. He is fucking fast, and if a guard pulls the center or tackle sometimes cant block down before the guy is already in the backfield. Even when blocked he spins right out if it.

He is what Potaeae only dreams of being.
    Okay!