Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I would like to pubicly (lol!) apologize to DDY

dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
edited November 2017 in Hardcore Husky Board
I've accused you of being too hard on Browning. I've defended him on more than one occasion. Buttfuck was I wrong.

He is who you thought he was was.

I knew the game was over when we fell behind 17-14. When you can't trust your former Heisman candidate QB to bring you back from a 3 point deficit, you know he fucking sucks.

Brownsocks couldn't be more accurate. Props to you or Swaye or whoever coined that junt.

Oh and Jonathan Smith shouldn't have been allowed on the team plane home.

Holy fucking shit.

I'm sorry for doubting you DDY. Please forgive me.

All that being said Jake Browning sucks.

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    dnc said:

downsox

Brownsocks is more accurate. He's not handicapped, he's just a pussy who shits himself whenever things go remotely wrong.
    It's hard.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,520 Founders Club
    Yep. I reached the same conclusion about a month ago...whenever the gAySU (LOL) game was. That was it. He's not a horrible qb or person, but he's not leader and he sure is not clutch. It's not just the lack of wideouts or coaching. It's him. Someone said he's Alex Smith and we are the Chiefs.
  • BaldwinIVBaldwinIV Member Posts: 797
    Everything Dennis said was completely spot on. Next year will be more of the same. DL depth....
  • godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,450 Founders Club
    I was in DDY's camp but not to the degree I should have been. My Bad

Since were into mea culpa's, I also thought this staff would use play action WAAAAY more than they have, and Coker was spot on about that as well.

Glad we pissed away TY Jones freshman year for this, and I am blown away on a week to week basis how we ebb and flow away from our skilled players. Savon w/ two touches??? Great use of Sample/Dissly throwing to them first games of season and that has disappeared as well.
  • tvoietvoie Member Posts: 996
    dnc said:

I've accused you of being too hard on Browning. I've defended him on more than one occasion. Buttfuck was I wrong.

He is who you thought he was was.

I knew the game was over when we fell behind 17-14. When you can't trust your former Heisman candidate QB to bring you back from a 3 point deficit, you know he fucking sucks.

Brownsocks couldn't be more accurate. Props to you or Swaye or whoever coined that junt.

Oh and Jonathan Smith shouldn't have been allowed on the team plane home.

Holy fucking shit.

I'm sorry for doubting you DDY. Please forgive me.

All that being said Jake Browning sucks.

Right there with you. He is horrific when the going gets tough. Literally the worst characteristic in a QB. Trust me I know, I watched Jay Cutler for damn near a decade.
  • tvoietvoie Member Posts: 996

dnc said:

he's just a pussy who shits himself whenever things go remotely wrong.

I think it's even worse. He actively creates pressure when it isn't even there
    This! He never stays in the pocket...ever. He's pocket illiterate.
  • DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    Jake sucks but he isn’t the only deserving our wrath. Do we have WRs who are good? How is no one ever open?
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    I would accept your apology if you did the needful.
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    DeepSeaZ said:

Jake sucks but he isn’t the only deserving our wrath. Do we have WRs who are good? How is no one ever open?

Weird. Wonder why we don’t have anyone.

Wonder if recruiting matters... hmmm. Probably fine to hire a bunch of middle aged white guys that like to hunt. Probably no down stream effects.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

I would accept your apology if you did the needful.

I have no idea what this means