Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Fuck everything.

Del_GriffithDel_Griffith Member Posts: 128
edited November 2017 in Hardcore Husky Board
I witnessed this shit fest in person tonight surrounded by Stanford fans who didn’t give two fucks about their program. I’m sick of holding my tongue. This season was a complete and total fucking failure. UW is nationally irrelevant and without control of even the Pac-12 North with two games left.

1) Bench Jake. Jake has played for 3 years without any threat of losing the job and his regression is a byproduct. Also, isn’t a big part of the option offense is the threat of the QB running the ball? So isn’t the offense handicapped by a QB who runs like a drunk goat? Sit Jake the fuck down.

2) With the exception of the Defensive Line, give 90% of the remaining reps to underclassmen. Bartlett, O’Brian, Constantine, Kirkland, Turner, Vizcaino, Dissly, Sample, Lenius, Sosobee, McCintosh, Fuller, Baccellia, Dotson etc… all had their opportunities and fucking blew it. Give quality reps to the actual future of this program.

3) Overhaul the staff. Smith, Paopao, Malloe all need to go. The offense has zero identify and refuses to play to its strengths. Paopao has been with the staff since the Sark era and somehow hasn’t been hired by another program nor promoted and Malloe can’t recruit. Put Bob Gregory on fucking notice too.

4) Fire Damon Huard... why? I just think he sucks and I don't want anything shitty affiliated with UW.

There is so much dead fucking weight affiliated with this program; it feels like being in fucking purgatory.

Comments