Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Whomever called your defense great, was an idiot or doog

OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
You just hadn't played a good team yet.

And you still haven't, but you finally played a top 25 team.

And got your asses kicked.

Maybe you'll make the sun bowl this year.

Doogs

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Right on tim

Take a 4000ft landing on a 1500ft on pond.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    BallzDeep said:

Go fuck yourself bitch. Stanford needed to complete third and long pass after 3rd and long pass to even have a chance. Everything went their way and they got lucky as fuck making plays down the field on our back up corners. Still only gave up 30 points and haven't done that all season. Still best defense in the conference and top five defense nationally bitch.

The run isn't over because there never was a run to begin with. Bitch.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

BallzDeep said:

Go fuck yourself bitch. Stanford needed to complete third and long pass after 3rd and long pass to even have a chance. Everything went their way and they got lucky as fuck making plays down the field on our back up corners. Still only gave up 30 points and haven't done that all season. Still best defense in the conference and top five defense nationally bitch.

So 2000 and 2016 between 1992 and 2017 isn't a run?

I'm going to need to hear from @IrishDawg22 before I make a decision.
  • Options
    and top five defense nationally bitch.
    LOL HAHAHAHAHAHA LOL

HAHAHAHAHA LOL LOL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited November 2017
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,743
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    BallzDeep said:

What a whiny little cunty response. That defense got gouged by a back who can barely walk and a retard for a QB with zero receivers. A balanced offense with real weapons would gape that group. Top 5 my ass. Fuck off.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,121
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    BallzDeep said:

So you’re saying they needed to complete long third down passes and plays down the field....and that they did all that.

And that we only gave up 30 to a backup QB.

Fucking doog
  • Options
    PellumPridePellumPride Member Posts: 60
    Hi Fucktards, Looking for Race. If he pops up tell him an old dude from Educk stopped by to wish him well in the Northwest Cup.
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,978
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I thought this was a premium board?

For $10.95 a month I expect done higher quality trolls.
  • Options
    Bread said:

And I expect the home boy to spell words more better when talking trash back at said trolls. There's been a lot of a shit talk around here for a team at its best that still managed losses to the doovils and the smart kids.

Take it like a man or fuck off.
  • Options
    Bread said:

Spoken like the fan of a program that hasn't beat a top 5 team in 25 years.
  • Options
    JesseisabeastJesseisabeast Member Posts: 60
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Maybe we (?) should start tackling the ball carrier instead of ripping guys helmets off every play...
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Viquookarious POTM!
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,854
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    A little early to come in after you just lost by 35
  • Options

A little early to come in after you just lost by 35

Not really. Or you can start the 70 shit from last year if it helps.
  • Options
    BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

38-3 bitch. 38-3.
    Pure faggotry. Whole lotta ❤️ for ya though.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,809

BallzDeep said:

What a whiny little cunty response. That defense got gouged by a back who can barely walk and a retard for a QB with zero receivers. A balanced offense with real weapons would gape that group. Top 5 my ass. Fuck off.
    Still get to play the Cuogs who were throttled by Cal!
  • Options
    Sledog said:

BallzDeep said:

I wouldn't be too quick to talk shit just yet. There's been plenty of that around here to last a few good seasons.

Your vaunted D just got gouged by a running back with a severely fucked ankle and no backup, a very marginal Qb, an ok TE and no receivers.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Sledog said:

BallzDeep said:

I wouldn't be too quick to talk shit just yet. There's been plenty of that around here to last a few good seasons.

Your vaunted D just got gouged by a running back with a severely fucked ankle and no backup, a very marginal Qb, an ok TE and no receivers.
    This is as good as it gets in life for CreepyCuog. Let him enjoy it.
  • Options
    BallzDeep said:

MelloDawg said:

BallzDeep said:

So you’re saying they needed to complete long third down passes and plays down the field....and that they did all that.

And that we only gave up 30 to a backup QB.

Fucking doog
    He's not their backup dumbass. He was a 5-star recruit and beat out their previous starter. Look at the other defenses in the conference. SC has given up 49 points to Notre Dame, 35 to Arizona, 27 to Utah, 30 to WSU, and 30 to Western Michigan. UW giving up 30 points one time to Stanford isn't shit compared to other defenses in this conference and college football in general. And yeah, Stanford had to complete difficult, contested passes on 3rd and long and they needed all of them to win. 9 times out 10 they don't convert all those ridiculously lucky 3rd and longs and UW wins.
    Great. So your defense is the highest IQ on the short bus. Good for you.

What you can't argue is that Love was fucked up tonight, they had no back up for him, and Stanford's passing game is not super duper. A so so TE, no receivers and a QB that throws a lot of shitty passes. Face it: Stanford's offense is all about Love who was hampered early with a bum ankle.

You can spin it any way you like. Those are the facts.