Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

My goodness, read the comments here lol

2»

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Reading those comments gave me PTSD FBA.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,687
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Don James was 15 and 3 against Oregon in his 17 years according to FS1
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,886
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Gladstone said:

Getting whooped by the fuskies suck. Yes. 10 takeaways

If you take a moment to look at the film you’ll notice a few things.

1. BB just isn’t ready for D1 football. He might have been a superstar in HS at their team’s level but as we know that rarely translates.
    2. Play calling – Suspect to say the least but then again… what do you call when you have to limit your playbook due to the orchestrator? There were several rollouts where we had WR’s wide open down the seams but he chose to throw the easy quick ball to the side line.
    3. Getting 100 yards on the ground when they know you are going to run it 80% of the time is pretty damn good.
    4. fuskies are fucked next year. Pettis will go pro, Browning will probably be gone. They will lose pretty much 100% of their offensive production from last night.
    5. Our recruiting classes are loaded with talent. It will only drive competition and build solid depth. You notice our D-line played pretty much the entire game without much rotation? Of course they were fucking exhausted.
    6. Playing catch up football in the rain is’t easy. Too many drops and snap fumbles.
    7. Our defense is looking really good. If they actually get a normal snap count and we have a serviceable QB on the field, I think we win last night.
    8. Remember coach petersen’s first two season? Not the greatest, building a team takes some time. We have to be patient.
    9. We still have two winnable game on the schedule – IF Justin plays. If not, then AZ is a tossup, Beavers alway might play up to make sure we don’t get a bowl. 7-5 is very possible still.
    10. Stop being bitches and crying about how shitty everything is. Yes, it sucks to loose but we are so spoiled it’s almost sad. Chin up! Kids are doing the best they can. We will get better. I have faith in Willie!

ssshhh....
    twitter: @Alexkun83
    Posted by OregOnDucks on Nov 5, 2017 | 12:58 PM

LOL at 4...hey I used to try and tell myself that about the U of hO in 2010 and 2011 too...