Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to ThomasFremont

Comments

• CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    Gladstone said:

I see how it is...
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Doogles said:

How the fuck did we lose to ASU?

Babushka
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,279 Founders Club

Doogles said:

Babushka
    ..... and Brownsocks.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

Doogles said:

Babushka
    ..... and Brownsocks.
    I blame babushka for Downsox's regression. Kid has not improved at all from last year

Doogles said:

Babushka
    ..... and Brownsocks.
    I blame babushka for Downsox's regression. Kid has not improved at all from last year
    Fair enough, but the brown in his socks seems to be linked to his DNA. Not sure that can be coached out of him.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

Doogles said:

Babushka
    ..... and Brownsocks.
    *Downsocks

Doogles said:

Babushka
    ..... and Brownsocks.
    Fair enough, but the brown in his socks seems to be linked to his DNA. Not sure that can be coached out of him.
    By now, babushka should know what downsox is good at and what he isn't good at. Putting a player in position to succeed is part of coaching.
    I don't disagree, but don't underestimate how limiting it is when your QB is a bed wetter. Shit goes bad, the "position" changes, thumb suckers get swallowed up, panic and throw errant pick sixes. Just sayin. The bigger elephant in the room is the lack of depth at that position. It looks like that will get fixed in the near future, but they should always have two or three potential starters in the pipeline.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Doogles said:

Peterman. Shit OC, shit QB, shit kicker.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    FREE PUB!!1!

I made that my Twatter banner pic as soon as I saw it.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Doogles said:

Babushka
    ..... and Brownsocks.
    By now, babushka should know what downsox is good at and what he isn't good at. Putting a player in position to succeed is part of coaching.
    He’s good at handing the ball off. And once they put 8-9 in the box, he can take a shot to Pettis.

If we get away from the last two weeks, Pete is an idiot. Run the ball, lean on the D, and wear teams out. When it clicks, we win 38-3. When it doesn’t, we win 21-10, which is what the ASU game should have been.

I think Pete realizes the situation. It’s unfortunate it came after a loss, but we have only thrown the ball 30 times the past two weeks.

Score 21+ points. There might not be a team in the country that could beat us if that happens.
    You think Peterman has caught on?

Babushka still has his job.

Doogles said:

Babushka
    ..... and Brownsocks.
    He’s good at handing the ball off. And once they put 8-9 in the box, he can take a shot to Pettis.

If we get away from the last two weeks, Pete is an idiot. Run the ball, lean on the D, and wear teams out. When it clicks, we win 38-3. When it doesn’t, we win 21-10, which is what the ASU game should have been.

I think Pete realizes the situation. It’s unfortunate it came after a loss, but we have only thrown the ball 30 times the past two weeks.

Score 21+ points. There might not be a team in the country that could beat us if that happens.
    You think Peterman has caught on?

Babushka still has his job.
    Could be in title only. The UCLA game did not have Babushka's fingerprints on it. Neither did most of the Oregon game. I like @RoadDawg55 's hot take on this. We'll see if it carries over. If so, this team wins out.