Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Can Ahmed catch?

He has 7 catches for the year. Seems like playing him in the passing game might give us some more options with our receiving corp depleted. The dude is a playmaker. Future is bright...

Comments

• CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    jecornel said:

He caught a pass over the middle in traffic yesterday evening.

Though J smith makes me sick, going to the well a third time on the reverse. The offense almost gave up another defensive score. I lost my mind in the stands, some of the fans around me did not appreciate it.

I will say there are a lot of really crap Husky fans in the stands. A number of fans appear to stare into the void.

I was weirdly OK with that because it was clear Pete was trying to put the nail in the coffin. Now if they had scooped and scored I would have been dead.
  • phineasphineas Member Posts: 4,732
    jecornel said:

He caught a pass over the middle in traffic yesterday evening.

Though J smith makes me sick, going to the well a third time on the reverse. The offense almost gave up another defensive score. I lost my mind in the stands, some of the fans around me did not appreciate it.

I will say there are a lot of really crap Husky fans in the stands. A number of fans appear to stare into the void.

There just to say they were there
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726

Salvon should obviously start at WR now. Get your best players on the field.

This.
  • BreadBread Member Posts: 4,010
    are we going to pull a reverse ross and move Byron to wr?

why not get treshawn as a fourth wr? it's what he wants right? and it's not like we couldn't use him
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    Bread said:

why not get treshawn as a fourth wr? it's what he wants right? and it's not like we couldn't use him

DaFuq?
    Murphy to WR???
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754

Bread said:

DaFuq?
    Murphy to WR???
    Well since our defense is struggling so mightily...
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726

Bread said:

DaFuq?
    Murphy to WR???
    Well since our defense is struggling so mightily...
    Murphy would be sick on offense as well. Explosive player. Absurd athlete. I LOVE IT. Two way player for sure
  • HuskyClawsHuskyClaws Member Posts: 1,170
    As long as he can catch more than he drops, that's all that matters.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

Salvon should obviously start at WR now. Get your best players on the field.

That's what I was thinking. Put him in the "explosive play Chico" role if nothing else. We need game breakers...right now we have Gaskin and Pettis (sort of). Third option would be good.