Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Schumer Cries over Trump Immigration ban

oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pg5ZMtCmaVc

But not for the victims of the latest attack. What a piece of shit. Typical left wing faggot who cares more about hurting the feelings of the islamofucks than the lives of Americans.

Comments

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,560 Founders Club
    Plus he's related to Amy
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,860
    Swaye said:

This guy is one of the most worthless piece of shit pussies I've ever seen in my life. And I lived in Seattle for years.

Yet here you are. Buying hand towels on saturdays.
  • tenndawgtenndawg Member Posts: 1,161
    He weeps like a fondue fag reminiscing about the blending together of 3 types of melting cheese, and the heavenly texture when you dip in a piece of pumpernickel crust
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,029 Founders Club
    salemcoog said:

But not for the victims of the latest attack. What a piece of shit. Typical left wing faggot who cares more about hurting the feelings of the islamofucks than the lives of Americans.

In his defense, when I'm in Portland, there are a lot of bike fags out there that think that they are a car and drive in the middle of the fucking road and will stop at a redlight in the middle of the lane like a car ahead of you.

Some deserved to be mowed down by a day laborer truck. Just sayin.
    Wonder if Portland area bike commuters are worse than Seattle ones? Ours? are pretty fucking bad and it's only by the grace of Allah that more of them don't end up in the hospital given their stupidity. Christ. We're not fucking Amsterdam people.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club

Swaye said:

This guy is one of the most worthless piece of shit pussies I've ever seen in my life. And I lived in Seattle for years.

I've stopped using mirrors.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,660 Founders Club

salemcoog said:

In his defense, when I'm in Portland, there are a lot of bike fags out there that think that they are a car and drive in the middle of the fucking road and will stop at a redlight in the middle of the lane like a car ahead of you.

Some deserved to be mowed down by a day laborer truck. Just sayin.
    Wonder if Portland area bike commuters are worse than Seattle ones? Ours? are pretty fucking bad and it's only by the grace of Allah that more of them don't end up in the hospital given their stupidity. Christ. We're not fucking Amsterdam people.
    Thats' the great thing about So Cal

Just try to get your stupid bike in our way
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,860
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

I've stopped using mirrors.
    LOL the pain and shame
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,224 Standard Supporter
    Schumer is crying because Kevin Spacey will be in prison soon and he might not be able to visit.