Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Duckfighter Illustrated - Pump My Gas Duck Special Edition

Comments

• SonnyShackelfordSonnyShackelford Member Posts: 941

Hey @RaceBannon , speaking of the period between the last JO Rose Bowl team and the arrival of Don James - what was the deal with 1973 and 1974- i.e., Oregon won 58-0 and we won 66-0 the following season.

I remember listening to the loss on the radio and wondering how in the fuck could we be that bad. I knew we were bad but not that bad. It was the first season post Sonny

I was at the 66-0 game and I can say without exaggeration that despite what happened over the next 30 years I have never seen the blood lust at Husky Stadium as there was that day

RUN IT UP RUN IT UP RUN IT UP

Owens knew he should already have been fired so he did. The cheer for the score that got to 66 was like winning the natty

Those were simple times and we were simple people
    Literally lol
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844
    Some faq checking.

While wearing every other color of the spectrum, Oregon has never worn Orange as does the gas pumper on the photo cover.

Also, oh look,,, the Astros just scored, Oregon/Washington was nothing more than another game on the schedule until 1994.
  • CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    edited November 2017

FUCK MOBILE POSTING PICTURES
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    salemcoog said:

Some faq checking.

While wearing every other color of the spectrum, Oregon has never worn Orange as does the gas pumper on the photo cover.

Also, oh look,,, the Astros just scored, Oregon/Washington was nothing more than another game on the schedule until 1994.

You weren't even born in 94. Stick to subjects you know. I'm sure there is one?
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    jecornel said:

I particularly enjoyed the "fuck off" at the end.

Talk about gimmick infringement ... next thing you know Race will talk about taking the gloves off
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844

salemcoog said:

Some faq checking.

You weren't even born in 94. Stick to subjects you know. I'm sure there is one?
    I've forgotten more about NW football than your senile ass ever absorbed.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

I'm pumping diesel into every car with Washington plates this week, because I can.

Plagiarismed
  • IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183

I'm pumping diesel into every car with Washington plates this week, because I can.

Plagiarismed
    That's what I get for only using Twatter to direct message meth dealers.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381

Hey @RaceBannon , speaking of the period between the last JO Rose Bowl team and the arrival of Don James - what was the deal with 1973 and 1974- i.e., Oregon won 58-0 and we won 66-0 the following season.

I remember listening to the loss on the radio and wondering how in the fuck could we be that bad. I knew we were bad but not that bad. It was the first season post Sonny

I was at the 66-0 game and I can say without exaggeration that despite what happened over the next 30 years I have never seen the blood lust at Husky Stadium as there was that day

Owens knew he should already have been fired so he did. The cheer for the score that got to 66 was like winning the natty

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    AZDuck said:

66-0

70-21
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,104 Standard Supporter

Of course being a duck you don't know the nozzle wont fit.....
  • IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    Sledog said:

You can make one of two assumptions from that. One, that I somehow parlayed an Oregon degree into a successful career where I never pump gas. Or two, my dad gave me a funnel as a graduation present.

The second one seems more realistic to me.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,104 Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

You can make one of two assumptions from that. One, that I somehow parlayed an Oregon degree into a successful career where I never pump gas. Or two, my dad gave me a funnel as a graduation present.

The second one seems more realistic to me.
    Didn't think your dad could afford a funnel.