Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Headed to Singapore today...

2»

Comments

• dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

dflea said:

AZDuck said:

I drunkenly wandered around KL for three days and only a couple of bar girls tried to rub sarin in my face

I dont think you've actually been there, Asian travel superiority guy. Lets find out. Whats the view like flying into KL, right before you land?
    Jesus.

STFU
    Or what? Go hunt for clams on your favorite shitty beach, when you find one thats the size of a pussy, stick your cock in its shell and pretend its a real cunt. Like you do every time.
    I don't need to pretend. I have a shiny nickel and I know your mom.

Now shut your hole before I decide to fuck you instead.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    edited October 2017

AZDuck said:

I drunkenly wandered around KL for three days and only a couple of bar girls tried to rub sarin in my face

I dont think you've actually been there, Asian travel superiority guy. Lets find out. Whats the view like flying into KL, right before you land?
    Slanty and Malaysian.

And I guess that would depend on what the wind direction is, whether or not it was cloudy, whether I had a window or aisle seat, or whether the stewardess smeared VX on my face during the approach.

But I'm gonna go with slanty and Malaysian.

I've flown Malaysian Air 3 times and lived to tell the tale!!!

• oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

Slanty and Malaysian.

And I guess that would depend on what the wind direction is, whether or not it was cloudy, whether I had a window or aisle seat, or whether the stewardess smeared VX on my face during the approach.

No is a much simpler, shorter answer. Now fuck off.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,071 Founders Club
    yobates said:

Your career as an international gay porta potty is really taking off

Who the fuck are you?

What did you do with pumpy?
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,224 Standard Supporter
    All those fun places most of which have strict gun control. Go figure!
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,764 Founders Club
    How's Singapore?

What's the hookers & blow situation like?
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    Hookers are a go. Blow gets you a noose.
  • phineasphineas Member Posts: 4,732
    You ain't a God damn indian
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,764 Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Just got in. Appears I missed a HUGE win for our DWAGS!

Jet lagged all the fuck and back. Hotel is super fucking nice. Got eggs benedict on order with room service. Get a couple hours sleep and start trolling for massage parlors. No blow. I choose life.

The kinder, gentler savage...
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,523 Founders Club
    AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

Slanty and Malaysian.

Fly with them 23 times and then pop off
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,860
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Just got in. Appears I missed a HUGE win for our DWAGS!

Jet lagged all the fuck and back. Hotel is super fucking nice. Got eggs benedict on order with room service. Get a couple hours sleep and start trolling for massage parlors. No blow. I choose life.

The kinder, gentler savage...
    At this point I'm just happy they have english movie channels at the hotel. Watching GI Joe right now with kanji subtitles. I really want to fuck the Baroness.

I have taco Bell delivery. America > everything