Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trump winning on Medicare

doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
Just heard an ad on the radio claiming Medicare costs are going down as Millions of new enrollees sign up.

I Googled it on my phone.

Learned this:

For the first time in five years monthly Medicare costs are expected to go down. Prescription drug coverage under Medicare Part D should become more affordable in 2018 helping millions of Americans.

The expected monthly cost of coverage will dip $1.20 per month to a reduced amount of $33.50. The equated to a 3% annual savings for prescription drug coverage. This comes from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).

This is good news for the 43 million adults over 65 enrolled in Medicare Part D. CMS attributes this decrease to lower bids by pharmaceutical companies, driving the costs for premiums down.

#winningBigly

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Please to be explaining what actions the last 9 months that caused this. A komo4 buttfucker would be a welcome surprise.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    An ad on the radio is your source?
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    I just heard on the radio that doogie is a complete faggot who will believe anything if it is favorable to Trump.

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,946
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

If you're going to bash Wilford Brimley, I'm the fuck out.

• Options

No. An ad on the radio piqued my interest. so, I researched the topic and learned the Centers for Medicare and Medicare Services confirm more enrollees, lower costs and Trump is still winning
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    doogie said:

No. An ad on the radio piqued my interest. so, I researched the topic and learned the Centers for Medicare and Medicare Services confirm more enrollees, lower costs and Trump is still winning
    Great link as always
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    AM 1-2-3 6 buttons each

FM 1-2-3 6 buttons each, could have been just about any station, really. That’s why I researched it myself using Google. Hondo had led me to believe this claim would be crazy.

You should try it! It’s a thing, now. Google is even building 3 new buildings next to the SLUT. You should check it out.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    doogie said:

AM 1-2-3 6 buttons each

FM 1-2-3 6 buttons each, could have been just about any station, really. That’s why I researched it myself using Google. Hondo had led me to believe this claim would be crazy.

You should try it! It’s a thing, now. Google is even building 3 new buildings next to the SLUT. You should check it out.

Didn't think you had one.

photo 813GKSgCRHL._SL1500__zpse0q8th82.jpg
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    doogie said:

well shit, if Medicare is doing such a great job we should give it to everyone then

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,846
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited October 2017
    doogie said:

Just heard an ad on the radio claiming Medicare costs are going down as Millions of new enrollees sign up.

I Googled it on my phone.

Learned this:

For the first time in five years monthly Medicare costs are expected to go down. Prescription drug coverage under Medicare Part D should become more affordable in 2018 helping millions of Americans.

The expected monthly cost of coverage will dip $1.20 per month to a reduced amount of $33.50. The equated to a 3% annual savings for prescription drug coverage. This comes from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).

This is good news for the 43 million adults over 65 enrolled in Medicare Part D. CMS attributes this decrease to lower bids by pharmaceutical companies, driving the costs for premiums down.

#winningBigly

This is not how the Medical Mafia and BigPharma Cartel works.

HTH
  • Options
    AZDuck said:

doogie said:

well shit, if Medicare is doing such a great job we should give it to everyone then

After they’ve paid into it for 50 years of employment, sure. Absolutely. You support he system for fifty years, then the system starts to support you. That’s how it was designed. It’s been perverted though