Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PAC 12 power rankings

Arizona State
Arizona

Everyone else should drop football

Don James never had to play good serious Arizona schools and Race still wanted him fired.

All that being said Jake Browing sucks

Comments

• ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    I have yet to see a single play of Arizona football this year. Did they cancel the program?
  • wobidbuswobidbus Member Posts: 308
    Every good thing about UW football has been born after a loss to some shitfuck Arizona school.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,708 Swaye's Wigwam
    Do people think Arizona is good? Cal took them to OT, they lost to the Fighting Troy Williamses, and they beat Colorado by 3 (when giving up 42 points to a team that got shutout by Wazzu).

I think the finish 3rd in the Dumpster Fire division behind ASU and USC and wind up in the Rich Rod Contract Extension Las Vegas Bowl against Fresno State.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,906 Founders Club

Do people think Arizona is good? Cal took them to OT, they lost to the Fighting Troy Williamses, and they beat Colorado by 3 (when giving up 42 points to a team that got shutout by Wazzu).

I think the finish 3rd in the Dumpster Fire division behind ASU and USC and wind up in the Rich Rod Contract Extension Las Vegas Bowl against Fresno State.

People think they're good because their new QB broke a QB rushing record and they're now 4-2 or 5-3.