Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Too many holes on this team now

2»

Comments

• Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Houhusky said:

dhdawg said:

Houhusky said:

Close, missed just a few, Ill outline below:

QB: Brownsocks (and every QB we will ever have after him) is mediocre with an OK offensive game plan and coaching but we have Smith so he fucking sucks, We could have deshaun Watson and the QB position would look like shit because our scheme, game planning, and development

RB: Gaskin thinks dancing around like le'veon bell is smart, but it only works if you atleast pretend to play physically. Coleman has regressed and looks to be marketing his cement shoes to the LBs now

OL: Dont worry, i heard next year we have a bumper (buffer?) crop of OL recruits we can miss on, LOL about developing whoever the fuck we have already on the roster

WR: Fuck all of them, pettis is fine but the rest could be replaced by Sigma Nu and no one would be able to tell

LB: Bearia and Azeem both look significantly worse. the fact that BBK is just as good as these fuckers that have been so bad ass is a MAJOR issue. They look slow as shit.

CB: They play well enough but we have a ton of injuries and most of the guys left are midgets, luckily we actually recruit and coach this one position

S: Hardest hitting mother fuckers in a long time but super retarded in coverage, I dont understand why atleast one of them (Rapp, Micintosh, or Turner) havent been moved to LB.

K: send them to russia or north korea and have them walk home

The only position play that has been consistently good is DL and TE.

as an aside: Gains and Vea should both be playing 7-10 pounds lighter IMO

lol, if we had sdeshaun watson I guarantee we score 14 points. the offensive line was not great but the pass blocking was good enough and a QB with any running threat at all goes for at least 100 given how ASU was defending the QB run.
    Cool... and the offense and the QB would still look like shit because ASU had already given up over 30 fucking points for 11 games in a row so scoring 14 is still shit tier quality

Of course Watson running the offense would result in more points than browning... The point was that the shit coaching, recruiting, and game plan places a cap on how "good" the offense will ever be irregaurdless of the quality of QB play.
    we'd look a lot less shitty. a lot less
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,093
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dhdawg said:

Houhusky said:

dhdawg said:

Houhusky said:

Close, missed just a few, Ill outline below:

QB: Brownsocks (and every QB we will ever have after him) is mediocre with an OK offensive game plan and coaching but we have Smith so he fucking sucks, We could have deshaun Watson and the QB position would look like shit because our scheme, game planning, and development

RB: Gaskin thinks dancing around like le'veon bell is smart, but it only works if you atleast pretend to play physically. Coleman has regressed and looks to be marketing his cement shoes to the LBs now

OL: Dont worry, i heard next year we have a bumper (buffer?) crop of OL recruits we can miss on, LOL about developing whoever the fuck we have already on the roster

WR: Fuck all of them, pettis is fine but the rest could be replaced by Sigma Nu and no one would be able to tell

LB: Bearia and Azeem both look significantly worse. the fact that BBK is just as good as these fuckers that have been so bad ass is a MAJOR issue. They look slow as shit.

CB: They play well enough but we have a ton of injuries and most of the guys left are midgets, luckily we actually recruit and coach this one position

S: Hardest hitting mother fuckers in a long time but super retarded in coverage, I dont understand why atleast one of them (Rapp, Micintosh, or Turner) havent been moved to LB.

K: send them to russia or north korea and have them walk home

The only position play that has been consistently good is DL and TE.

as an aside: Gains and Vea should both be playing 7-10 pounds lighter IMO

lol, if we had sdeshaun watson I guarantee we score 14 points. the offensive line was not great but the pass blocking was good enough and a QB with any running threat at all goes for at least 100 given how ASU was defending the QB run.
    Cool... and the offense and the QB would still look like shit because ASU had already given up over 30 fucking points for 11 games in a row so scoring 14 is still shit tier quality

Of course Watson running the offense would result in more points than browning... The point was that the shit coaching, recruiting, and game plan places a cap on how "good" the offense will ever be irregaurdless of the quality of QB play.
    we'd look a lot less shitty. a lot less
    And Cam Newton is the difference between 14-0 and 8-5. Sometimes some of the greatest of all time can cover up deficiencies. For everyone else there is good coaching.
  • Options
    AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment

Tequilla said:

I tend to judge knee injury reactions on player reactions ... they tend to know the difference between hyperextending, sprains, and something that tore completely.

I hope I'm wrong by based on what I saw on the face of Trey, I'm not optimistic.

When they go down without contact, it's never good. He tore something.
    I tore my ACL and my meniscus in two places several years back. Of course I couldn't see it as it happened, but what happened to Trey certainly reminded me of my injury.

I think he tore his ACL, at a minimum. Fucking sucks for him and for UW.