Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kelee Ringo, 5* 2020 DB, Scottsdale (Saguaro), AZ (Offered 12/7/17)

Comments

• Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    I would (insert crazy thing I wouldn’t actually do but the fact I’m at least thinking about it says enough) to get Kelee to commit somewhat early and help recruit Elias Ricks.

Their arm length and ball skills are some of the best I’ve ever seen raw talent wise at any level. That would be the best corner duo not only in college but maybe the best corner duo ever. Closest thing to it would be Denzel Ward & Marshon Lattimore.

We’ll never get Ricks & I won’t believe we’ll get Ringo till I see him play his first game at UDUB, but holy fuck please Jimmy? You can even go coach at USC afterwards if Kelee & Elias cum & have their games elevated by the pass rush of Sav’ell & co.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,930
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

I would (insert crazy thing I wouldn’t actually do but the fact I’m at least thinking about it says enough) to get Kelee to commit somewhat early and help recruit Elias Ricks.

Their arm length and ball skills are some of the best I’ve ever seen raw talent wise at any level. That would be the best corner duo not only in college but maybe the best corner duo ever. Closest thing to it would be Denzel Ward & Marshon Lattimore.

We’ll never get Ricks & I won’t believe we’ll get Ringo till I see him play his first game at UDUB, but holy fuck please Jimmy? You can even go coach at USC afterwards if Kelee & Elias cum & have their games elevated by the pass rush of Sav’ell & co

You gots to TBS more. No way in hell ricks and ringo playing on the same team. It would be a huge shock after their twitter spat.

• Options

We’ll never get Ricks & I won’t believe we’ll get Ringo till I see him play his first game at UDUB, but holy fuck please Jimmy? You can even go coach at USC afterwards if Kelee & Elias cum & have their games elevated by the pass rush of Sav’ell & co.

UW is getting Ringo and Ayden rather easily. Ayden is filthy in his own right. Byron Murphy 2.0.
    Hector is soooooooo filthy. I’ve been high on him for a long time and Obviously the coaches have been too because he was offered before Sam Adams & DJ. Hector is listed as taller but his incredible ball skills make him look longer compared to Byron who has longer arms & his physicality makes him look bigger. Jimmy prefers that length on the outside like choosing Kevin over Gardenhire and Keith being named a captain already (Sidney, Byron, Jordan aren’t very tall but have elite length). I like hector as a molden type who can do both but start at nickel.

Ricks arms drag on the ground. And don’t take this as me hating on Hector because I love him and I’m not saying he doesn’t have elite length I’m just saying Ricks’ length is rare. I just haven’t seen many high school corners as good as Ricks and I haven’t seen many college guys with his measureables PAIRED with his fluidity.

The great thing about recruiting is we should and need to sign them all. “Them” being our earliest offers meaning highest on our big board without having to go down that list to fill depth. We don’t have to choose we can get both Ricks and Hector and honestly with our resume, should get all three of those guys. And if not Clark Phillips should be right behind hector.
  • Options

We’re not getting Ricks.

We’re not loosing Ringo.

Dood... I never even think were getting anyone. So can I just dream of Ricks being developed by Jimmy Lake while I can before he goes to USC and turns into Iman Marshall. You’re now the number one suspect in an investigation to find the murderer of my boner.
  • Options
    FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

UW is getting Ringo and Ayden rather easily. Ayden is filthy in his own right. Byron Murphy 2.0.
    Hector is soooooooo filthy. I’ve been high on him for a long time and Obviously the coaches have been too because he was offered before Sam Adams & DJ. Hector is listed as taller but his incredible ball skills make him look longer compared to Byron who has longer arms & his physicality makes him look bigger. Jimmy prefers that length on the outside like choosing Kevin over Gardenhire and Keith being named a captain already (Sidney, Byron, Jordan aren’t very tall but have elite length). I like hector as a molden type who can do both but start at nickel.

Ricks arms drag on the ground. And don’t take this as me hating on Hector because I love him and I’m not saying he doesn’t have elite length I’m just saying Ricks’ length is rare. I just haven’t seen many high school corners as good as Ricks and I haven’t seen many college guys with his measureables PAIRED with his fluidity.

The great thing about recruiting is we should and need to sign them all. “Them” being our earliest offers meaning highest on our big board without having to go down that list to fill depth. We don’t have to choose we can get both Ricks and Hector and honestly with our resume, should get all three of those guys. And if not Clark Phillips should be right behind hector.
    Ricks seems to be looking outside the Pac quite a bit. Not super confident in getting him. A top tier class that I could actually see is Ringo, Hector, Ransom, and maybe a 4th guy we haven't yet offered.
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025

Ricks seems to be looking outside the Pac quite a bit. Not super confident in getting him. A top tier class that I could actually see is Ringo, Hector, Ransom, and maybe a 4th guy we haven't yet offered.
    My realistic yet creamy four since the summer was Ringo, Hector, Ransom and Zion Alefosio
  • Options

I agree but the best part about juniors and leveling up to kids who have much longer recruiting processes, is the fact so much can happen in a year.

What if Greg Schinao learned too much from his mentor Jerry Sandusky on top of Urban Meyer having a life threatening fake heart attack?

What if Ed Orgeron is investigating in a murder in the house of the rising sun down in New Orleans?

The answer: they’ll still pay the muhfucca to go anywhere besides the school that fits him best (UDUB) but damn can’t a nigga dream?!
  • Options
    RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Baseman said:

Kelee's grandma, dad's side, just passed and could be a major issue for UW. She would have been a big reason Kelee would chose the west coast over Bama.

Mom showed up a year ago when it was clear her baby had a pro future—these situations always turn out well! Dad is in the military and travels (he will fly)

Then there is the whole Jimmy Lake saga. Could be best to let him go now...

Can @SpiritHorse bring Nana back to life?
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    Yep, good point Baseman. Ringo is gone.
  • Options

Yep, good point Baseman. Ringo is gone.

You’re just gonna let the love of your life (Kelee’s mom) just walk out on your life this easily? This is the worst interracial rom-com ever Dennis.

Dennis and Kelee’s mom were supposed to be Ashton Kutcher and Zoe Saldana in “Guess Who” and now that Bernie Mac is dead I will never see this couple come to fruition. Fuck Cancer or Diabetes which ever killed Bernie.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,600
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Can't commit to Jimmy lake

When Jimmy lake is gone