Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Kelee Ringo, 5* 2020 DB, Scottsdale (Saguaro), AZ (Offered 12/7/17)

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

Mocking @DoogCourics aside, the 2020 class really could be special. Malloe on Smalls, Lake on Ringo and Huff on Hatchett gives us arguably our three best recruiters after our three biggest targets. Sweep those three and you're looking at a top 5 caliber class rather easily. Get two out of three and you've still got higher end talent than 2018 which ended top 10.

*34-year-old brother

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Looks like Ringo has been recruiting some Arizona dudes to FSP. It's a good thing our relationship with them is better than ever!

Tracy has been takin shoot at Pete for not offering kids that we should be offering that are part of the FSP
  • SquirtSquirt Member Posts: 485
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    He's at 12th in the nation in the new 247 composite rankings (H/T to @UWhuskytskeet for linking to the list in another thread) and 7th in 247's rankings.

Yeah:

But still.
  • NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Domicillo said:

“I’m from Washington so I have a lot of interest in the Huskies and talk to Jimmy Lake a lot. I know a lot of players on the team and feel real comfortable there.”
    Good sign. It will make it hurt even worse when he ends up at Bama.
    He's not going to Bama. He's going to Ohio State. Calling it now.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited September 2018
    Wow that is not good, borderline racist