Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Alabama > Oregon

Comments

• Yea they took it to Tennessee. Oregon is in a dogfight right now with UCLA.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Alabama would win rather easily.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    The conversation is between Alabama and Florida State right now. Oregon is a close third (though fading fast at the moment)
  • Your_MomYour_Mom Member Posts: 393
    I'd like to see Ohio State beat Oregon again.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,070

The conversation is between Alabama and Florida State right now. Oregon is a close third (though fading fast at the moment)

FSU hasn't played anybody. ACC is straight up garbage.

My Canes are top 10 like I'm fucking one of Swaye's models right now. Clemson was overrated like always.

Oregon would beat FSU. Don't know about Alabama.

My Canes are top 10 like I'm fucking one of Swaye's models right now. Clemson was overrated like always.

If Clemson is a nobody, so is UCLA.
  • Your_MomYour_Mom Member Posts: 393

UCLA was already nobody. Regardless of Clemson's stature.

They did have a nice win over Nebraska though... so did Minnesota.

FSUs qb is playing out of his mind. I don't think we've seen what Oregon is really capable of yet. I think we got a peak against tenusee.

Maybe I'm wrong.

All I know is that I've seen Oregon leave a dozen scores on the table just being stupid and sloppy. I watched them basically run ucla into the fucking ground with very little from Mariota mamba Addison or huff or the play book for that matter.

I just wonder what they can do when they are focused. I'll leave it at that.

I feel like I know what FSU can do because I think Im seeing them at their best.

None of this can be proven without a game. It's just my sense of it from watching.

I know this: when FSU plungers Miami it will mean nothing. I don't think Miami is top 20 much less top 10. I hope FSU doesn't get too much credit for it when it happens.
    Your_Mom said:

UCLA was already nobody. Regardless of Clemson's stature.

They did have a nice win over Nebraska though... so did Minnesota.

Sometimes in this game it's not the transitive theory and it's not the "your win over X sucks now because someone else did it too" theory either. Sometimes, not always, but sometimes, you can just tell based on what I don't know that at the time team X beat team Y it was a significant win that said something about team X, even though team Y has gone on to less than impressive performance. sometimes it doesn't mean shit that team X beat team Y because at the time they did it team Y wasn't playing well but then got better during the season, making the win look more meaningful than it was.

sometimes a team peaks. sometimes they develop and are better down the road. you don't always fucking know.

I know this - a fan's agenda has nothing to do with it.

UCLA has its faults - I get that. And mind you, as I've demonstrated in other posts, I'm not a card carrying member of the Mora belongs at Washington club. I think he's a good coach, a damn good recruiter, which I'll admit surprised me, and he's hard nosed, and that aspect of him is what Washington really does need. I don't think of him as some kind of genius coach like James was and like Kelly is, nor do I put him in the same league with guys like Saban.

That said, I see what he's doing at UCLA, and he is adding to their bottom line. They're tougher, they hit harder, they are not intimidated by anyone and they play to fucking win. They don't always have the ability to win, but it's not because they walked into the stadium with their tails already between their legs.

You want a kick ass presser? Listen to him after last night's loss. He actually expected them to win. You can hear it - those fucking people (the Moras) are not good actors. It's all out there with them, the good the bad all of it.

I can see why UW fans want him here. I don't think he's a miracle worker - he's no Saban. I liken him to an Al Golden. Good hard nosed coach who can recruit. Not a paradigm shift guy like Kelly or Saban or Jimmy Johnson, but a good coach.

UCLA will be a force to be reckoned with here in the near term. I'm sure of that.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    no_uh said:

Puppylove?

Doesn't deserve a response! Watch a few college football games.
    When Bama plays a worthy opponent Ill answer that question objectively. That will be after the BCS championship.
  • no_uh said:

Puppylove?

Doesn't deserve a response! Watch a few college football games.
    SEC would beat the Pac-12 rather easily say 34-17?

When Bama plays a worthy opponent Ill answer that question objectively. That will be after the BCS championship.

So after Bama wins another national championship, they're going to play the Jags in a relegation/promotion game?
    puppylove_sugarsteel is off his meds again.

Alabama would win rather easily.

Road, I was starting to think you had a seed in that grape of yours. Obviously you are as mentally challenged as most of your fellow posters.
  • Alabama would win rather easily.

Road, I was starting to think you had a seed in that grape of yours. Obviously you are as mentally challenged as most of your fellow posters.
    Mentally Challenged > Physically Challenged.

Yes I'm going to fake hell.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,333
    Alabama would beat my Ducks, Florida State wouldn't.
  • Alabama would beat my Ducks, Florida State wouldn't.

Agree. I think Oregon would beat Florida State. I think Bama would beat Oregon.

Alabama would beat my Ducks, Florida State wouldn't.

It's a tossup between Oregon and Florida State IMO.

Either way, the result would be a black eye for Oregon.