Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Replay youtube upload?

uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298
Does anybody know the Husky Archive guy? Where is the upload for the Cal game?

My only hope is he is busy replacing the shitty ESPN audio with the radio broadcast audio.

Comments

• Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    GODDDDDDDD YESSSSSSSSS
  • uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298
    After rewatching most of the game one time, I don't mind those helmets, but they appear more blue than purple.

They need more purple.

Feel free to downvote me. I don't care.
  • ExtraChrisBExtraChrisB Member Posts: 1,811
    Can't wait to watch this train wreck of a broadcast
  • WoofWoof Member Posts: 769
    A few random thoughts after watching the game again.

Our D is amazing, and we are going to add two good players back during the home stretch (Beavers and Murphy).

I think we all need to give a big shout out to coach Bhonapha. Our RBs are fantastic and he deserves some credit. We can destroy pretty much anyone on the ground, they block well, and they've only had 1 fumble in the last 20 games. That is a phenomenal statistic. I know he's not a superstar recruiter, but he's solid, is developing all of the RBs, and he's also the recruiting coordinator, so I guess he gets a few points for that.

Tevis made a few plays in space that impressed me. Didn't know he had that in him.

Ryan Bowman has taken about 70% of Benning's PT. I think Benning's best role is the Buck against run heavy teams, so we'll see him more against Utah and Stanford. Until he develops some semblance of pass rush, he's not going to get his PT back.

Bryant's emergence is great, but we're still missing someone who can take the top off of the defense. We need another receiver to step it up, especially with Chico down. We only had 1 play over 20 yards, same as Kal. Nobody is making explosive plays - although with the D playing this way it may not matter.
  • QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,291 Swaye's Wigwam
    Assuming Virta and Gaines are gone next year, we're gonna need Benning to put on about 15 lbs and move inside.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,300
    uzi said:

After rewatching most of the game one time, I don't mind those helmets, but they appear more blue than purple.

They need more purple.

Feel free to downvote me. I don't care.

I thought this was the nail in the coffin to end the Nike deal since we're in a contract year.
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,520 Swaye's Wigwam
    Waiting to watch for a 3rd time before I give my analysis