Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL Coogs v Quooks HATE WEEK discussion thread

The 2017 Hoover Cup competition begins with this classic rivalry.

Go at each other, bitches.

Comments

• Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    if Herbert plays, oregon rather easily.

If he doesn't, wsu in a close one
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,497
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The White Trash Bowl.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

didn't portland state already open the cup against OSU?
    or have both teams been relegated
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    dhdawg said:

didn't portland state already open the cup against OSU?
    or have both teams been relegated
    Both relegated for 2017.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

We dont root for either team, we win all our games so it dont matter

miss kevin king
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    dnc said:

We dont root for either team, we win all our games so it dont matter

We root for the road team. Always.

FUAAWRITPADOO
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,118
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Never rule out Levitt ordering a code yellow and getting Falk kneecapped to even things out.

I am really looking forward to the UW UO street fight, I would bet 'Beat washington nothing else matters' is written into Taggerts contract.
  • Options
    HippopeteamusHippopeteamus Member Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

Never rule out Levitt ordering a code yellow and getting Falk kneecapped to even things out.

I am really looking forward to the UW UO street fight, I would bet 'Beat washington nothing else matters' is written into Taggerts contract.

Will UO even be able to field a QB at that point though?
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    I'm liking the big fat guy on our DL. Consistently eats up two blockers which enables Jalen Jelks to get in the backfield and cause trouble. Still, hard to win with a true frosh at QB.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    There isn't much to hate about the cuogs. We both share a common disdain for Washington. I guess that makes us allies in a way.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    Herbert is done, Royce will be gun shy for at least a month. I'm hearing Nelson is out for another month. Mitchell will be out next week.

Here is what will happen; TE and sniffer on every play and our O-line just beats the fuck out of them up front. TBJ, Benoit, and Felix will split 55 carries. Burmeister is a legit runner as well so the zone read will be there. With a 7 man blocking front and the ability to leave a man unblocked now we can work all the way up to the play side safety. The Ducks will average around 7ypc.

Faulk will get hit 15+ times and I think the game will be decided on if he finishes it and his ball security. The strength of Oregon's D is their secondary and the only true LB out there will be Dye who is easily the best runner at that position in the conference.

Oregon has a better kicking game also. This will look like what Oklahoma used to do to Leach, which was ram the ball down their throat and beat the shit out of their QB.

It should be a good one.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Mosster47 said:

Herbert is done, Royce will be gun shy for at least a month. I'm hearing Nelson is out for another month. Mitchell will be out next week.

Here is what will happen; TE and sniffer on every play and our O-line just beats the fuck out of them up front. TBJ, Benoit, and Felix will split 55 carries. Burmeister is a legit runner as well so the zone read will be there. With a 7 man blocking front and the ability to leave a man unblocked now we can work all the way up to the play side safety. The Ducks will average around 7ypc.

Faulk will get hit 15+ times and I think the game will be decided on if he finishes it and his ball security. The strength of Oregon's D is their secondary and the only true LB out there will be Dye who is easily the best runner at that position in the conference.

Oregon has a better kicking game also. This will look like what Oklahoma used to do to Leach, which was ram the ball down their throat and beat the shit out of their QB.

It should be a good one.

assuming big willies coaching team put together right game plan.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

Mosster47 said:

It should be a good one.

assuming big willies coaching team put together right game plan.
    They don't have any other options now. It's smash mouth by default and they've got the dudes to do it.