Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Receivers not named Pettis suck

It's fucking scary how awful some of these guys look. Brayden Lenius just looks so awkward and uncomfortable in space. Quentin Pounds apparently can only catch 50/50 balls. And Aaron Fuller can't even put his helmet on correctly. Fuck this shit. Can't believe I'm looking forward to getting Baccellia healthy

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2017
    Hunter Bryant, you nfucking idiots.

No shit Lenius fuckin sucks. He's going to play against Oregon state though
  • BreadBread Member Posts: 4,010
    Hugh said chin was the best receiver pm the team. Whh isnt he playing?
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    Can they get Hamdan as a consultant?

Maybe Strausser for the oline?
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    I don’t agree with what you’re saying, but your tone is drunk and angry and I fucking love that.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839

dissly looked pretty good

#MyDisslyDoog
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    BallzDeep said:

Fuck I wish we had N'Keal Harry. Him and Black Beast on the field at the same time along with Dissly, Sample, and Pettis is my wet dream.

It fucking pisses me off that nkeal is wasting away at asu
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    edited October 2017
    fuck, we should have red-shirted Dissly. He got some hands for a WTE
  • AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840

Why does Lenius look so fucking clumsy and weak? The kid is 6'5" 235. Pete's coaching style is awesome, but this fucking kid needs a permanent military type screaming in his face. It should not be possible to let this guy be such a pussy. There is no fucking reason he doesn't make 2 big plays every game.

On the WR's as a whole, I agree they are an underwhelming group. I also think we force it giving Pettis touches, just like we did to Ross last year.

I don't know Browning's progressions, but he missed quite a few open guys. It was evident even on TV.

That RPO where Pettis was on a slant into the endzone was ridiculous. I could see he had beat his man a full second and a half before Browning threw that shit ball behind Pettis' left ear. It would have been an easier pass if thrown on time or even just a little late.
    We simply need to go straight pro style. 2 te's pleasant as the full back. Is browning the conventional pro style qb? No. But it clearly fits the rest of our personnel. Our tight ends and running backs are clearly our best offensive units. Use them
  • HippopeteamusHippopeteamus Member Posts: 1,958

Why does Lenius look so fucking clumsy and weak? The kid is 6'5" 235. Pete's coaching style is awesome, but this fucking kid needs a permanent military type screaming in his face. It should not be possible to let this guy be such a pussy. There is no fucking reason he doesn't make 2 big plays every game.

On the WR's as a whole, I agree they are an underwhelming group. I also think we force it giving Pettis touches, just like we did to Ross last year.

I don't know Browning's progressions, but he missed quite a few open guys. It was evident even on TV.

I remember seeing one play where Lenius ran a curl route or some shit over the middle of the field and did it so the referee was directly in-front of him. Did he move a step to the left? No. He stood there. I just don't think he is good at football.

I remember seeing one play where Lenius ran a curl route or some shit over the middle of the field and did it so the referee was directly in-front of him. Did he move a step to the left? No. He stood there. I just don't think he is good at football.
    Stealing reps we need to be giving ty Jones