Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Kim just hates Price

jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727
As he took a cheap shot at KP in his prediction of the game today. Does this guy know no bounds and UW puts up with guy bashing kids? How would Baird feel about it? KJR puts the doogman crew on their station! Is Price the most gifted? No, but look at the pounding the kid has taken the last two years, and again sark waited four years to recruit a QB.

I seriously don't get it, and I know people are sick of hearing about these hacks but HH people are getting labeled bizarre by Samek?

Doogman, KJR, and alike don't have any issue bashing the players and letting a guy off the hook making 2.8 million this year and is supposed to be god's gift to QB's and offensive scheme and the guy gets boat raced by better programs and has 7 road wins during his tenure at UW.

I am seriously almost done with this garbage. Hugh on the radio today, saying how Sark is doing it the right way...huh?

The right way is not recruiting the lines and stocking up on WR's and undersized DE's? Isn't that what slick was doing and Hugh says slick was doing it the "wrong" way. Just because because Sark comes from the Carroll tree doesn't mean he is doing it right. If you remember Hugh didn't speak all that highly of Carroll when he was hired by the hawks.

The whole thing stinks. Race made it pretty clear how pathetic the administration really is and their disgusting money grab.

How many people in the public eye can you say that is a genuine and authentic person? I know you can say that about Don James and look how UW repaid him over the years...It is disgusting and sad.

Comments