Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The silence of Race Bannon

2»

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Swaye said:

I often time travel on Saturdays to maximize the viewing pleasure sans the annoying breaks found in TV games

I watched the opening CU drive and Tim Brando had me all wound up about revenge and the Buffs kicking our ass and then we blow it in the red zone and miss a FG and I am sure we re going to lose and lose bad.

But I stuck with it and came away thinking we have a good ball club that could be great before it is all over.

Earlier in the day Vandy hosted Bama in the "biggest game in school history" for the Commodes. The ruthless nature of the utter destruction that Bama unleashed by running dive plays for 600 yards was a sight to behold.

Watching our DAWGS kick the shit out of the stupid fucking buffs and their revenge gave me a similar warm glow

We're still the bully. Timmy said so

I like the new format. Easy for non native english speakers and retards to understand.
    I specifically asked for no racist crap
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,371 Founders Club
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,902 Founders Club

Did Race get COVID from attending the game?