Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Deep inside the mind of Jonathon Smith

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,477 Founders Club
So Tedford is coming to town and everyone says the only reason we were good at all last year was him and when he left I screwed up the season.

Well, we'll see about that. I' going to zig when he thinks zag and zag when he thinks zig. He'll expect a steady diet of the running game so we will script 18 passes to start the game. But not to Pettis, that's too obvious. Horizontal instead of vertical and get the left tackle into the passing attack. That's why we worked on that against Montana

Once we stretch them with 40 yard sideways passes to the tackle we'll pitch the ball and send Browning out on a 40 yard horizontal fade route.

When this game is done we are going to know who the fucking genius is around here and it won't be that chain smoking duck trash son of a bitch who stole my glory last year.

Comments

• tenndawgtenndawg Member Posts: 1,161
    edited September 2017
    jeZuZ fuKK man

Recruits aren't the only ones who read HH - opposing coaches and coordinators read it too

Thanks for revealing the masterful strategic game plan

I would ask you to delete the thread, but opposing teams have already screenshot it, and will analyze it and make adjustments