Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Sympathy For The Doogville

SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,108 Swaye's Wigwam
Well none actually

Reading all these poasts about Kim Jong Ill and the Gang at Dawgman, I can't help but think it must be a miserable way to make a living.

The main job would be to placate and wipe the noses of the Doogs, sycophants,and fucktards that now solely inhabit that place.

I once dated a lovely girl who was a grade school teacher. She decided her life calling was teaching special needs kids. About 2 months in she came over one night and downed nearly a whole bottle of vino. (I believe it was a merlot that drank like a cab).

I asked her what was up and she said "just one day I'd love it if one of my kids didn't shit their pants or get snot all over me." She quit the next year. I imagine it to be a lot like that.

In addition, you have pissed off all the cool and smart kids and now the bully you, school you, and are kicking your ass.

Put that on top of the fact that you have made yourself into to an Aurora Ave whore and Baghdad Bob rolled into one for the AD. I get a proud Ho is a broke Ho, but you can't make a living in sleeper cabs at the Flying J in Fife.

Sounds like a miserable and pathetic life.

Comments