Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Injury situation?

Looked like:

Sample had a foot injury and didn't return

Count Chocula limped off and didn't return

Pettis limped off and didn't return

Comments

• Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,167
    Gladstone said:

Looked like:

Sample had a foot injury and didn't return

Count Chocula limped off and didn't return

Pettis limped off and didn't return

Don't worry, we can move Gaskin, Coleman, and Salvon to wr
  • PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,220 Swaye's Wigwam
    I think that's just how Pettis walks, he is what we call a "Prancer" sometimes it looks like limping. He didn't come back in because the 8th team was playing.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    edited September 2017
    Rewatching the game.

Sosebee's guy rolled Sample pretty bad. I'm guessing he's done.

Go to 11:10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZJ4iroDD9o

TSIO.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,482 Swaye's Wigwam
    Losing Sample for the year really sucks, especially since Ajamu is already out. Fuck
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Gladstone said:

Rewatching the game.

Sosebee's guy rolled Sample pretty bad. I'm guessing he's done.

Go to 11:10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZJ4iroDD9o

TSIO.

Fuck everything
  • BreadBread Member Posts: 4,010
    Without WTE package we can kiss the Pac12 and also likely the North goodbye. Maybe move a reserve T to the role? It's probably too much to expect Hunter Bryant or Kizer to fill that. Fuck.
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,793
    I cant find anything that says Sample is done.
  • CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646

I cant find anything that says Sample is done.

I'm just always assuming the worst, but Pete didn't seem too optimistic on Monday when he said "he's gonna get some more tests done today"
  • PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,220 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2017
    He's walking, he's fine. It looked like Petersen was annoyed that if he could walk off the field then he could still play. I wouldn't say TSIO yet, but if we have players who don't need to be carted off sitting on the bench whining about their injuries then TSIO just by that mentality alone. There's a reason his name is Sample, and that is because we are not getting his 100%. We are in for a long Fresno St. game.

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Sample is most likely done. They way that POS sosobbe threw him makes me want kill that white POS.

He's walking, he's fine. It looked like Petersen was annoyed that if he could walk off the field then he could still play. I wouldn't say TSIO yet, but if we have players who don't need to be carted off sitting on the bench whining about their injuries then TSIO just by that mentality alone. There's a reason his name is Sample, and that is because we are not getting his 100%. We are in for a long Fresno St. game.

what
  • AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840

Pretty dumb post.

I walked off the lacrosse field after an injury and walked around the next couple days.

After an MRI, it was discovered I had a torn ACL and two tears to the meniscus.

Perhaps I have been whooshed, but one of the key components of a satirical or humorous post is it actually being funny...
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Not sure if serious but...I walked for a month on a torn ACL thinking it was just a pull since I could walk on it pain free. When the swelling never went down I finally went and got it checked and had to have surgery almost immediately.

Hoping that's not what Sample has but he's not a pussy for being able to walk off with an injury.
    AIRWOLF said:

Pretty dumb post.

I walked off the lacrosse field after an injury and walked around the next couple days.

Perhaps I have been whooshed, but one of the key components of a satirical or humorous post is it actually being funny...
    I would never make a dumb poast. Life is too important to ever make bad jokes. But just look how serious Petersen looks. No more bad jokes! Promise promise promise!

• AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840

AIRWOLF said:

Pretty dumb post.

I would never make a dumb poast. Life is too important to ever make bad jokes. But just look how serious Petersen looks. No more bad jokes! Promise promise promise!

Are you an ApostleofGrief alias?
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,902 Founders Club

Sample is most likely done. They way that POS sosobbe threw him makes me want kill that white POS.

Sosebee might suck but it's not he threw his guy to the ground and into Sample. The fucker didn't even know Sample was behind him.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    Did falk survive?
  • doogvilledoogville Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,196 Swaye's Wigwam

I think that's just how Pettis walks, he is what we call a "Prancer" sometimes it looks like limping. He didn't come back in because the 8th team was playing.

I call that the "Keith Price just made a bad pass and suddenly is gimpy" limp
  • FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054
    Didn't Petersen say Sample would be back at some point ?