Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Our backup QB's are obviously not that good

CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
We are about to play what is essentially a FCS caliber team this weekend and Sark doesn't have the confidence to start Cyler over banged up Keith. Any good coach would see this as a win-win where you give your young up coming QB some experience while letting your hurt QB recover so you can get ready for the road games @UCLA and @Oregon State.

It makes me believe that Cyler isn't that good since our "QB guru" can't coach up a very highly recruited player. You would think it was right up his alley.

Then again I remember Sark is the coach and is actually a fairly smart guy as he probably wants Keith's thumb to be hurt for the rest of the year so when he finishes 7-6 he can use the "it was really unfortunate we were banged up in the most important position on the field, I really felt like we had a Rose Bowl caliber team this year if Keith was healthy".

Then of course next years 7-6 will be due to the fact that Cyler is young and still growing as a QB. Year after that is when the Offensive Line might be the worst it has ever been due to a bunch of current linemen will be graduated backed up by Sark's shit tier OL recruiting classes.

This whole thing is just so fucked.

Comments

• I was thinking that too about Miles. I don't think he has ever challenged Price job as you would have seen him start the 3rd quarter last week.

If he was decent at all he'd get the spot start this week against a terrible Cal team at home. I think Miles could end up being another QB recruiting failure by Sark.

Sark's two QB's he's brought in that we've seen were Montana and Brown both of which were dogshit terrible.

I have a feeling Doogs are going to miss Price a lot next year and will use his loss as an excuse to defend Sark going 8-5 against that dogshit schedule.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652
    I don't think it's an indictment of our backup QB's so much as it's an indictment of Sark. Remember, Sark never wanted to give Price any PT when Locker was banged up either, and Price was better than Locker.

Miles and Lindquist and Williams could be Jameis Winston or Keif Price or Casey Paus. Sark's unwillingness to play the backup QB tells us nothing.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    Troy Williams is starting next year. Miles is a gunslinger and I like him. However, Sark hasn't given him a chance to distance himself. Spurrier would have had his backup ready in the second quarter last weekend. Why? Because he recruits studs at QB, and his backup is usually 1-B on the depth chart. Sark has three guys on the depth chart who have no confidence or experience to complete a pass at this level

I bitched heavily LAST fucking year that Sark was mishandling the backup QB situation (of course I got banned) Miles absolutely should have played on multiple occasions, just for his fucking legs at worst. ZERO packages for him. "Well he wasn't ready" said Eklund. Well fuck you Eklund, neither was Marques Tuiasosopo. He learned on the job you worthless tubby hunk of cunt. . Kim Grinolds wasn't ready for his 1st buttfucking from Damone, but he learned and now excels.

I Have NEVER seen a quality team in year 5 , NOT having an answer of any kind at backup QB. A colossal coaching fuck-up for a team expected to compete for a division title.

NO husky coach hasn't had at least a serviceable backup, even Gilby (although moved to WR) Sark doesn't have backup's at QB, interior DL, safety, OT. What the fuck is this clown doing 5 years after his hiring? Send this fuck packing. I'm tired of being Purdue. Hey, they went to a rose bowl 13 years ago. They're BIG TIME like us. Fuck, Ricky was a bruising rushing team compared to Sark .

I want Sark gone. Do our alums care enough like the SEC schools do?( sans maybe Vandy) Fuck, at least Kentucky cheats in basketball. I guess most of our big-money daddies belong to dawgman.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    dnc said:

I don't think it's an indictment of our backup QB's so much as it's an indictment of Sark. Remember, Sark never wanted to give Price any PT when Locker was banged up either, and Price was better than Locker.

Miles and Lindquist and Williams could be Jameis Winston or Keif Price or Casey Paus. Sark's unwillingness to play the backup QB tells us nothing.

dnc said:

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,333
    He better know which one to choose, because the other two will transfer. No schools have really good backups at the same eligibility level as the #1 guy. These kids have egos and they'll go where they can start.
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    dnc said:

I would guess that he's making that decision as a former quarterback. He understands that if you put that back up in, and if he performs well, you'll have a quarterback controversy. I don't think that's good for a team. And it's definitely not good when one guy is clearly your best chance to win. Locker was UWs best chance to win when he was there and Price is their best chance now.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,378 Founders Club

Troy Williams is starting next year. Miles is a gunslinger and I like him. However, Sark hasn't given him a chance to distance himself. Spurrier would have had his backup ready in the second quarter last weekend. Why? Because he recruits studs at QB, and his backup is usually 1-B on the depth chart. Sark has three guys on the depth chart who have no confidence or experience to complete a pass at this level

I bitched heavily LAST fucking year that Sark was mishandling the backup QB situation (of course I got banned) Miles absolutely should have played on multiple occasions, just for his fucking legs at worst. ZERO packages for him. "Well he wasn't ready" said Eklund. Well fuck you Eklund, neither was Marques Tuiasosopo. He learned on the job you worthless tubby hunk of cunt. . Kim Grinolds wasn't ready for his 1st buttfucking from Damone, but he learned and now excels.

I Have NEVER seen a quality team in year 5 , NOT having an answer of any kind at backup QB. A colossal coaching fuck-up for a team expected to compete for a division title.

NO husky coach hasn't had at least a serviceable backup, even Gilby (although moved to WR) Sark doesn't have backup's at QB, interior DL, safety, OT. What the fuck is this clown doing 5 years after his hiring? Send this fuck packing. I'm tired of being Purdue. Hey, they went to a rose bowl 13 years ago. They're BIG TIME like us. Fuck, Ricky was a bruising rushing team compared to Sark .

I want Sark gone. Do our alums care enough like the SEC schools do?( sans maybe Vandy) Fuck, at least Kentucky cheats in basketball. I guess most of our big-money daddies belong to dawgman.

Gave you an awesome for "worthless tubby hunk of cunt."

Your best work yet.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    I was hoping to see some references from last night South Parks episode

"Haunted aboriton clinic"

"Conformist bag of demon jizz"
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Swaye said:

Gave you an awesome for "worthless tubby hunk of cunt."

Your best work yet.
    I liked the line about Kim Grinolds not being ready for his first buttfucking from Damone, but he learned and now he excels.