Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

These guys suck.

PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
edited September 2017 in Hardcore Husky Board
Fuckin' A this is frustrating. Potoa'e, Bartlett, Bowman, O'Brien, Myles Rice, Amandre Williams, Justiss Warren, blah blah and blah.

All these edge rushers stink like shit. Who the fuck is in charge of recruiting this position?

I watched a replay of the rutgers game and was NOT impressed with Benning-get-ridden-out-of-the-play Potoa'e. He kept trying to go wide but the OT just rode him out of the play. Hey dipshit - try spinning back to the inside just once. Problem is - he is our best edge rusher.

In this conference (Rosen, Falk, Darnold) you better bring heat. We bring dogshit.

Yah it's late, I'm pissed off about other non-football related things and venting.

So what. All those guys still suck.

Comments

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited September 2017
    Potoa'e had a couple good plays. I think he's still mediocre, but he wasn't terrible.

Bartlett was good at the end of last year, even against Alabama.

The rest of those guys were bad and are all question marks. I'm not going to be too hard on them yet though because most of the team played horrible. Give them a couple of weeks to establish themselves and their rotations.

Adams, McGary, Coleman (blocking was bad, but still), McIntosh, Chico, Rapp (not terrible, but a non factor), Brownsocks. Those guys didn't play well. I'm going to assume they will be a lot better in the upcoming weeks.

Other than Gaskin, Pettis, and Murphy, it's hard to single guys who played really well. I thought Gaines, Vea, and Johnson were fine too.
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622

Potoa'e had a couple good plays. I think he's still mediocre, but he wasn't terrible.

A couple good plays in an entire football game to me is dogshit.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Gladstone said:

I don't remember that from GoT
    It's the final scene from Season 7.
  • BreadBread Member Posts: 4,010
    I have developed a theory on this.

Bob gregory rwad the seattle times and thinks we have DEs so he doesnt coach these guys.

Choate is smart and knows they are LB so he doesnt coach them.

No one is coaching them so they suck.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    You all need a little diversity. And by that I mean more white guys

Passion said:

Fuckin' A this is frustrating. Potoa'e, Bartlett, Bowman, O'Brien, Myles Rice, Amandre Williams, Justiss Warren, blah blah and blah.

All these edge rushers stink like shit. Who the fuck is in charge of recruiting this position?

I watched a replay of the rutgers game and was NOT impressed with Benning-get-ridden-out-of-the-play Potoa'e. He kept trying to go wide but the OT just rode him out of the play. Hey dipshit - try spinning back to the inside just once. Problem is - he is our best edge rusher.

If they aren't bring heat from the edge, maybe they should try pushing up the middle.
    They would suck at that too.
    edited September 2017
    tenndawg said:

Passion said:

Yah it's late, I'm pissed off about other non-football related things and venting.

If he won't date you, it's his loss - just find another guy - Mr Right is out there waiting for you
    Gary, is that you? Please call me.

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    Ever consider that Bennington may be holding outside contain and forcing guys back inside?
  • godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,450 Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

Ever consider that Bennington may be holding outside contain and forcing guys back inside?

That is an awfully wide angle he's taking if true.

We really need for Rice, Williams, Warren (along with Bennie P to continue his development) to take the next step. This year with our DL and MLB's we can to a certain degree mask it, but next year when min of 3 of 4 starters have graduated and/or left for the NFL the edge pressure is what we are going to need vs. the passing game.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    Here is why you are an 8 win team. You had Jonathan Smith and he was really shitty and your offense was very predictable and did the wrong things at the wrong time. Jeff Tedford showed up and fixed all of this, but left before the Bama game and Smith was on full display again. Fast forward to this year and it's back to shit, minus John Ross.

The D was good because Sark actually signed some good players, but they are gone.

Have fun throwing the ball 40 times a night with a noodle armed QB and no creativity in the run game.

What the fuck is Kawasaki doing with his front seven? Two down guys that they let get way too heavy with two tiny walk-ups? Sweet christ is Stanford going to skull drag you up front. You might still win, but that is going to be some next level physical domination.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Mosster47 said:

Here is why you are an 8 win team. You had Jonathan Smith and he was really shitty and your offense was very predictable and did the wrong things at the wrong time. Jeff Tedford showed up and fixed all of this, but left before the Bama game and Smith was on full display again. Fast forward to this year and it's back to shit, minus John Ross.

The D was good because Sark actually signed some good players, but they are gone.

Have fun throwing the ball 40 times a night with a noodle armed QB and no creativity in the run game.

What the fuck is Kawasaki doing with his front seven? Two down guys that they let get way too heavy with two tiny walk-ups? Sweet christ is Stanford going to skull drag you up front. You might still win, but that is going to be some next level physical domination.

Don't you dare insult Kawasaki
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    Mosster you don't know shit.

He will throw it 60 times.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    Ok passion I have come to like you recently but you are wrong.

This whole bored is exaggerating shit lately I feel like I am reading a bunch of PLSS football posts.

It's raining and I'm on Oxys. FUCK.