Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Hey Groz

Build that post total Baabs. Never seen a poster post more worthless posts than you. Ya know Barbara, its ok to just let a post go without posting. Race must be proud when he gets home from work and dinner isnt made. Get out the fucking basement and do something with your life.

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Boobs, aka "Deer Gnorst"

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    AIRWOLF said:

Race Bannon living with TierbsHsotBoobs in a basement with both of them posting on HH, would make for a great reality TV show. Tension would mount as Race gets home to find dinner isn't ready as Baabs spent all day working on his post total.

I imagine Boobs' trolling Race on everything Trump as soon as he walked in the door from taking a grandmother out of her home of 50 years. I'm also sure it would be very uncomfortable for any children in the basement watching their two dads troll each other from 5:30pm to 6am.
    Euphemism for lemon party?
    I thought it has been established already. Lemon party is 3 ppl or more with age of 69 or higher. Right Sven?
  • DonLemonPartyDonLemonParty Member Posts: 155

AIRWOLF said:

Race Bannon living with TierbsHsotBoobs in a basement with both of them posting on HH, would make for a great reality TV show. Tension would mount as Race gets home to find dinner isn't ready as Baabs spent all day working on his post total.

I imagine Boobs' trolling Race on everything Trump as soon as he walked in the door from taking a grandmother out of her home of 50 years. I'm also sure it would be very uncomfortable for any children in the basement watching their two dads troll each other from 5:30pm to 6am.
    I thought it has been established already. Lemon party is 3 ppl or more with age of 69 or higher. Right Sven?
    Get the fuck out of my citrusy wheelhouse bitch!
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,545 Founders Club

Race Bannon living with TierbsHsotBoobs in a basement with both of them posting on HH, would make for a great reality TV show. SexualTension would mount as Race gets home to find dinner isn't ready as Baabs spent all day working on his post total.

Fixed.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,527 Standard Supporter

AIRWOLF said:

Or nine 23 year olds.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,299
    I do not believe as I have seen no evidence of life

I'm somewhere between aboobistic and agnostiboobism
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

TommySQC said:

I refuse to personify boobs, boobs is just some advanced trolling AI.

Oh no... he's real
    And divorced with two cats and a pet lizard believe it or not. I believe he gives free blow jobs just so he can focus on trolling and his HH post count.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

TommySQC said:

I refuse to personify boobs, boobs is just some advanced trolling AI.

Oh no... he's real
    And married with children believe it or not. I believe his wife works five jobs just so he can focus on trolling and his HH post count.