Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to Damone: I need a ruling

BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
Is it OK not to have T's and P's for people who choose to live in hurricane zones? I see these asshats bitch about not wanting the gubmint to tell them where and how to build their rickety stilt houses right next to the fucking Gulf Coast (DON'T TREAD ON ME GODDAMMIT), then keen like new widows for gubmint assistance when a storm comes through and levels their cheap shit white trash matchstick houses. This goes for the dumbfucks who choose to live under sea level (Fuck you, NOLA), some lowlying coastal spot anywhere in the Redneck Riviera (anywhere between Galveston and Tallahassee), gator-infested swampy South fucking Florida, and to a lesser extent up the coast of Carolina. YOU FUCKERS KNOW HURRICANES ARE GOING TO HIT ON A REGULAR BASIS. FUCKING PREPARE FOR IT. BUILD FOR IT. CALIFORNIA HAS EARTHQUAKES, SO WE HAVE DRACONIAN BUILDING CODES SO WHEN ONE INEVITABLY HITS THERE ISN'T MUCH DAMAGE. IT'S CALLED CONCRETE AND REBAR. FUCK, PEOPLE, GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER OR PUT SVEN IN CHARGE

Now, I know there are probably some good people in these areas who don't really deserve to have their lives ruined. I'm mostly thinking of the children. They didn't ask to be born to trash. And maybe some old people who were stuck in nursing homes by their trash children. But these states in danger sent Ted Fucking Cruz and Marco Fucking Rubio to Washington. Texas elected Rick Fucking Perry, who once called for a pray-in at the Astrodome to pray for rain during a statewide drought. It's hard to have sympathy for these people whose electoral decisions end up fucking the rest of us.

So I ask you, Damone, is it OK not to give a shit about the natural disaster destruction in Texas and (upcoming) in Florida? Or is BearsWiin an unmitigated asshole who deserves to have a sinkhole swallow his overpriced CentralCaliCoast house? Abundance?

Comments

• Options
    tenndawgtenndawg Member Posts: 1,161
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    When I see fat people rolling around in a Walmart chair, smoking through their neck hole and eating sticky buns, I don't T&P them for a sluggish thyroid and being defeated by a tragic nicotine addiction...

RULE : When the resultant harm is foreseeable and flows freely from their chosen course of conduct, I tend to think "what a dumbass"

However I don't believe the rule / maxim should apply to unfortunate minorities trapped in an area due to their lack of economic opportunity...

Just kidding, fuck them too...save those T's & P's for a more worthy cause

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,961
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    tenndawg said:

When I see fat people rolling around in a Walmart chair, smoking through their neck hole and eating sticky buns, I don't T&P them for a sluggish thyroid and being defeated by a tragic nicotine addiction...

RULE : When the resultant harm is foreseeable and flows freely from their chosen course of conduct, I tend to think "what a dumbass"

However I don't believe the rule / maxim should apply to unfortunate minorities trapped in an area due to their lack of economic opportunity...

There are those who think
    That they were dealt a losing hand
    The cards were stacked against them
    They weren't born in Lotusland

All preordained
    A prisoner in chains
    A victim of venomous fate
    Kicked in the face
    You can't pray for a place
    In heaven's unearthly estate

You can choose a ready guide in some celestial voice
    If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice
    You can choose from phantom fears and kindness that can kill
    I will choose a path that's clear
    I will choose freewill
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    BearsWiin said:

Is it OK not to have T's and P's for people who choose to live in hurricane zones? I see these asshats bitch about not wanting the gubmint to tell them where and how to build their rickety stilt houses right next to the fucking Gulf Coast (DON'T TREAD ON ME GODDAMMIT), then keen like new widows for gubmint assistance when a storm comes through and levels their cheap shit white trash matchstick houses. This goes for the dumbfucks who choose to live under sea level (Fuck you, NOLA), some lowlying coastal spot anywhere in the Redneck Riviera (anywhere between Galveston and Tallahassee), gator-infested swampy South fucking Florida, and to a lesser extent up the coast of Carolina. YOU FUCKERS KNOW HURRICANES ARE GOING TO HIT ON A REGULAR BASIS. FUCKING PREPARE FOR IT. BUILD FOR IT. CALIFORNIA HAS EARTHQUAKES, SO WE HAVE DRACONIAN BUILDING CODES SO WHEN ONE INEVITABLY HITS THERE ISN'T MUCH DAMAGE. IT'S CALLED CONCRETE AND REBAR. FUCK, PEOPLE, GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER OR PUT SVEN IN CHARGE

Now, I know there are probably some good people in these areas who don't really deserve to have their lives ruined. I'm mostly thinking of the children. They didn't ask to be born to trash. And maybe some old people who were stuck in nursing homes by their trash children. But these states in danger sent Ted Fucking Cruz and Marco Fucking Rubio to Washington. Texas elected Rick Fucking Perry, who once called for a pray-in at the Astrodome to pray for rain during a statewide drought. It's hard to have sympathy for these people whose electoral decisions end up fucking the rest of us.

So I ask you, Damone, is it OK not to give a shit about the natural disaster destruction in Texas and (upcoming) in Florida? Or is BearsWiin an unmitigated asshole who deserves to have a sinkhole swallow his overpriced CentralCaliCoast house? Abundance?

Agree
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,100
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    BearsWiin said:

Wait... you don't live in your mom's basement?
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

@CirrhosisDawg found this post to be a bit condescendingscintillating

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    BearsWiin said:

I support CentralCalicoast sinkholes.
  • Options

BearsWiin said:

Wait... you don't live in your mom's basement?
    I scattered my mother's ashes in an Austrian mountain lake twenty years ago. I live in my wife's basement.
  • Options
    RedRocketRedRocket Member Posts: 1,526
    Harvey was a case of bad things happening to good people. Every other socioeconomic problem is the result of bad life choices made by bad people.

So yeah government hand outs for Harvey are alright. Sandy was a different story though because it hit north of the Mason Dixon line in a more godless part of the country. Sandy bailout was also all pork which is why it was OK for conservatives in congress to reject it. Cruz said Harvey will be 100% pork free so no problem there plus the good people of Texas wouldn't waste government money.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,803
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    BearsWiin said:

Golves off?
  • Options
    RedRocket said:

Harvey was a case of bad things happening to good people. Every other socioeconomic problem is the result of bad life choices made by bad people.

So yeah government hand outs for Harvey are alright. Sandy was a different story though because it hit north of the Mason Dixon line in a more godless part of the country. Sandy bailout was also all pork which is why it was OK for conservatives in congress to reject it. Cruz said Harvey will be 100% pork free so no problem there plus the good people of Texas wouldn't waste government money.

Harvey was a case of small-govt. Texas fucktards refusing to spend money for massive public works projects to mitigate what has become regular flooding in the greater Houston area, but yeah
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    RedRocket said:

Harvey was a case of bad things happening to good people.

New bored motto
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    When the Cascadia fault mega-quake finally grows a fucking pair and smites this area down with a 9+ earthquake and subsequent tsunami that scrubs Washington and Oregon's coastal cities and towns right off the map - we're probably going to get dick in the way of federal dollars with Trump and the GOP holding the purse strings.

lol

Fuck us.

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    BearsWiin said:

SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,100
    Founders Club
    salemcoog said:

BearsWiin said:

I just checked and CentralCaliCoastSinkholeDawg is still available.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

salemcoog said:

BearsWiin said:

I just checked and CentralCaliCoastSinkholeDawg CentralCaliCoastSinkholeKewg is still available.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,237
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

tenndawg said:

There are those who think
    That they were dealt a losing hand
    The cards were stacked against them
    They weren't born in Lotusland

All preordained
    A prisoner in chains
    A victim of venomous fate
    Kicked in the face
    You can't pray for a place
    In heaven's unearthly estate

You can choose a ready guide in some celestial voice