Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Colt Lyerla arrested for possession of cocaine

13»

Comments

• TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959

dnc said:

Despite his talent, he's going to have a hard time getting a look from the league from where he's at right now. He needs to get on the Honey Badger rehab program.

You don't need rehab for weed, hth.
    I know too many potheads that can't quit to believe that.

Yeah, yeah, I know, not chemically addicting. It's still habit forming as hell.
    Nah i'm not one of those people who goes to that argument. I am well aware that weed makes certain people lazy, in the case of Honey Badger I would say it didn't really affect him as he was a monster in college at CB.

I guess I am around enough people who smoke on a regular basis and are still highly successful. I know a few who fit the lazy profile as well. Most still have a job that they have had no problems keeping though, probably need a kick in the ass to take that next step.

People I have known that messed around with coke have disappeared or are really struggling in life.
    But myself and a bunch of people I know have done a lot of coke and are doing great in life. I tend to think that if you're a fuck up you're going to fuck up whether it's drugs or something else. And coke really isn't that addicting.
    I thought you said you no longer do blow? I agree with the rest of your post. I know successful people who like to sniff. I know successful people who smoke. I know people who have shitty lives who don't do any of that.

I don't. I'm just saying it didn't ruin my life or any of my friends lives. No one lost their job, no one needed rehab.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    If you're doing lines in your car on a side street in Eugene, Oregon, you might have a problem

• dnc said:

Despite his talent, he's going to have a hard time getting a look from the league from where he's at right now. He needs to get on the Honey Badger rehab program.

You don't need rehab for weed, hth.
    I know too many potheads that can't quit to believe that.

Yeah, yeah, I know, not chemically addicting. It's still habit forming as hell.
    Nah i'm not one of those people who goes to that argument. I am well aware that weed makes certain people lazy, in the case of Honey Badger I would say it didn't really affect him as he was a monster in college at CB.

I guess I am around enough people who smoke on a regular basis and are still highly successful. I know a few who fit the lazy profile as well. Most still have a job that they have had no problems keeping though, probably need a kick in the ass to take that next step.

People I have known that messed around with coke have disappeared or are really struggling in life.
    But myself and a bunch of people I know have done a lot of coke and are doing great in life. I tend to think that if you're a fuck up you're going to fuck up whether it's drugs or something else. And coke really isn't that addicting.
    I thought you said you no longer do blow? I agree with the rest of your post. I know successful people who like to sniff. I know successful people who smoke. I know people who have shitty lives who don't do any of that.

Hi Kim!
  • TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,798
    He's elevated his game from HoneyBadger to RyanLeaf.