Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Halftime... Woodinville 22, Bothell 7

Comments

• Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment

DeepSeaZ said:

In fairness, Bothell was outmatched. And not much talent in the WR corps. What's up with Sirmon's knee?

There were times where he had time to throw and had guys open and threw the ball 5 feet over their heads.

And it gives me no pleasure to say these things about Sirmon. I'm just stating what I see, just like last year's thread meltdown.
    Fully agree. I wonder if he would do better with more talent around him. Guess we will find out.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,983
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    DeepSeaZ said:

DeepSeaZ said:

In fairness, Bothell was outmatched. And not much talent in the WR corps. What's up with Sirmon's knee?

There were times where he had time to throw and had guys open and threw the ball 5 feet over their heads.

And it gives me no pleasure to say these things about Sirmon. I'm just stating what I see, just like last year's thread meltdown.
    Fully agree. I wonder if he would do better with more talent around him. Guess we will find out.
    I don't agree on that part. He had an immensely talented team around him last year and his performance was the same, aside from the tantrums. What I think will be interesting in the future is how will he develop in Petersen's program?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Just received the official stats for tonight. Sirmon was 8 of 29 for 105 yards and 2 TDs. He fumbled once and was sacked once.

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

Because HS matters ... how much is his OL getting run over?

Stop it. Dude has never played a good game against a good high school team.

Bothell has always been a solid program.

Tequilla said:

I was asking a question since I wasn't watching the game ... context is everything ...
  • Options

DeepSeaZ said:

DeepSeaZ said:

I don't agree on that part. He had an immensely talented team around him last year and his performance was the same, aside from the tantrums. What I think will be interesting in the future is how will he develop in Petersen's program?
    Nothing to agree upon. Just a thought. Woodinville looked good though. I like their QB. He's not D1 material but he is a baller. He's quick and plays smart. And their D is fast and they love to hit.
  • Options

Just received the official stats for tonight. Sirmon was 8 of 29 for 105 yards and 2 TDs. He fumbled once and was sacked once.

Of those 21 missed opportunities how many of them were dropped by the WRs? I just want to reach into my Jake Locker bag of excuses...
    Drops weren't an issue. Forcing the ball and missing receivers were the issues. I want to know more about the brace. Did it affect his throws? I have no idea. He definitely grabbed his braces knee at one point.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    DeepSeaZ said:

DeepSeaZ said:

DeepSeaZ said:

Nothing to agree upon. Just a thought. Woodinville looked good though. I like their QB. He's not D1 material but he is a baller. He's quick and plays smart. And their D is fast and they love to hit.
    Oh okay, my bad. I thought you were implying it was tough to assess Sirmon because he was surrounded by scrubs.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

I was asking a question since I wasn't watching the game ... context is everything ...
    Okay I misunderstood you. Like Roadie, I thought you were making a flippant comment rather than asking a question. Sirmon was harassed during the game, but I would say Woodinville neutralized him rather than brutalized him with a pass rush, if that makes sense. He was only sacked once.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Of those 21 missed opportunities how many of them were dropped by the WRs? I just want to reach into my Jake Locker bag of excuses...
    No more than two of those were drops. The vast majority of incompletions were passes that sailed alarmingly high. I stood on Bothell's sideline next to the team for much of the game and an assistant coach was complaining that Sirmon was overthrowing everything.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

No more than two of those were drops. The vast majority of incompletions were passes that sailed alarmingly high. I stood on Bothell's sideline next to the team for much of the game and an assistant coach was complaining that Sirmon was overthrowing everything.
    Do his teammates hate him?
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

You really are a doog these days. The old boobs would never ask that question. I will give you props for realizing he fucking sucks though.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

You really are a doog these days. The old boobs would never ask that question. I will give you props for realizing he fucking sucks though.
    get him roaddawg. Praise allah for yankoff
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    How did the Bothell RB (Galvan) look? He was pretty good last year as a freshman.
  • Options

CHRIST.

I was recycling a joke from last week.
  • Options

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Okay I misunderstood you. Like Roadie, I thought you were making a flippant comment rather than asking a question. Sirmon was harassed during the game, but I would say Woodinville neutralized him rather than brutalized him with a pass rush, if that makes sense. He was only sacked once.
    I know Sirmon is huge with a big arm, but would he start at Woodinville?

Lindquist, Locker, Lifau, Max Browne... All these guys were actually good in HS.

I've never been more passionate about a player sucking than Sirmon. He fucking sucks.
    Hi. You are with me and Derek on this one.