Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

This site could be good if...

1. It had a higher discussion board where I could share my unique insights without the riff raff making inside jokes and saying whoosh and stuff. We need more solid football discussion, not posts about what would make this board better. More beef that is ready to rumble.

2. Less mockery of Dawgman,com, the world wide leader in Husky sports on the internets. Kim is sick and Ecklunds kid has the whooping cough and its been real ugly here this week. Kim really wants it this week.

3. A chat feature where it could get crazy and I could be a condescending prick to people. I could also reveal information that isn't available anywhere else other than ESPN.com

4. Everyone is talking about the difference between the Husky Halfbrain board and Hardcore Husky.com. But I don't think the posters are buying in like they could. Rooting for Washington to lose just so we can get a good coach is beyond the pale. I don't see how you can call yourselves Husky fans.

5. Fuck off

Comments