Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

my tuesday morning trip to the bank

13»

Comments

• phineasphineas Member Posts: 4,732

phineas said:

I had one of those cards before. I over drafted and bailed on it about 7 years ago. When do these assholes quit calling to collect the debt?

A bank gave you credit. You didn't pay your debt. Now Trump is looking like a good president to you.

MAGA
    Obama's leadership lead me to believe BECU owed me money. With trumps guidance I no longer borrow

MAGA
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    phineas said:

phineas said:

I had one of those cards before. I over drafted and bailed on it about 7 years ago. When do these assholes quit calling to collect the debt?

A bank gave you credit. You didn't pay your debt. Now Trump is looking like a good president to you.

MAGA
    Obama's leadership lead me to believe BECU owed me money. With trumps guidance I no longer borrow

MAGA
    So you stole other people's money. Obama told you to do it.
    MAGA

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam

phineas said:

MAGA
    What do you think about these faggots?

• CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    haie said:

phineas said:

MAGA

I have a Bachelor's degree from UW. I have a Master's degree from USC.

Watching ucla lose is always enjoyable, especially to USC.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,371 Founders Club

haie said:

phineas said:

MAGA

CirrhosisDawg is code for Wazzu.

Now take your political shit to the Tug.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

haie said:

phineas said:

MAGA

did not get into stanford for masters?
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,299
    Swaye said:

Anyone else think it's shady that Derek is getting high roller credit cards right after a successful donation season?

Or we all wired him money and he only got his identity stolen
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,371 Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Anyone else think it's shady that Derek is getting high roller credit cards right after a successful donation season?

• KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844
    Not a dry key on the board after that emotional roller coaster opus.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851
    edited August 2017
    Congratulations on both using a debit card and also going into an actual bank branch for personal banking.
    Jesus Derek.

I would've thought of all people uw fans would have tried to do everything they can to erase things from 2002-2015.