Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Apparently after practice today Sark said...

2»

Comments

• DingaLingDingaLing Member Posts: 66

I've had a bad taste in my mouth since the 1994 Stanford game

Lambo getting plungered by Scott Frost call back
    I was at that game. Total monsoon. Napoleon Kaufman breaking into the clear only to slip and fall. The Husky D getting pushed around at the line of scrimmage. Miserable 46-28 loss.
    That was one of the sadder years for me. That team had so much talent. Talk about TUFF schedule those first four games were all against ranked teams preseason. UW survived that stretch going 3-1.

Then lost to Oregon and WSU both beatable and the worst loss was getting blown out to a 3-8 Stanford team.
    If we only had the 1 year bowl ban and DJ coached another 5 years (93-97), I'd imagine a few Rose Bowls. In todays tie-breakers Lambo would have gone in 95. 96 we lost to ASU by 3 which decided the RB. ASU did have a tremendous team that year. 97 I think DJ goes to the RB and probably 94 if you beat Oregon.
    If Lambo wasn't a total dumb fuck in 1995 we go to the Rose Bowl. He blew the ND and Oregon game and caused the tie vs USC but going ultra conservative.

James goes to the Rose Bowl in 1994, 1995 and 1997 IMO with 1996 being a 10-2 season(no way he loses to Rick in a bowl game after being up 14-0 with Dillon!).
    Calling a spade a spade. This what if Janes talk is doogish.
  • DingaLing said:

I've had a bad taste in my mouth since the 1994 Stanford game

Lambo getting plungered by Scott Frost call back
    I was at that game. Total monsoon. Napoleon Kaufman breaking into the clear only to slip and fall. The Husky D getting pushed around at the line of scrimmage. Miserable 46-28 loss.
    That was one of the sadder years for me. That team had so much talent. Talk about TUFF schedule those first four games were all against ranked teams preseason. UW survived that stretch going 3-1.

Then lost to Oregon and WSU both beatable and the worst loss was getting blown out to a 3-8 Stanford team.
    If we only had the 1 year bowl ban and DJ coached another 5 years (93-97), I'd imagine a few Rose Bowls. In todays tie-breakers Lambo would have gone in 95. 96 we lost to ASU by 3 which decided the RB. ASU did have a tremendous team that year. 97 I think DJ goes to the RB and probably 94 if you beat Oregon.
    If Lambo wasn't a total dumb fuck in 1995 we go to the Rose Bowl. He blew the ND and Oregon game and caused the tie vs USC but going ultra conservative.

James goes to the Rose Bowl in 1994, 1995 and 1997 IMO with 1996 being a 10-2 season(no way he loses to Rick in a bowl game after being up 14-0 with Dillon!).
    Calling a spade a spade. This what if Janes talk is doogish.
    It's not Doogish. It's called crying over spill milk.

Big difference.

Doogish would be excusing those Lambo losses due to sanctions, refs and all sorts of bullshit his fans always bring up.