Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Seahawk defense is soft

2»

Comments

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I for one am not excited to see Sea coming to Lambeau to start the Season. Seattle has done the impossible and got Eddie Lacy in shape. That and they have 2 other backs that are better than the Pack has. Although they can't keep em all and I hope the Pack get #14. He's undersized but runs hard. But just like always. The Pack will rely on AR to win and I don't see the Pack clowning Seattle like the last 2 matchups with Thomas back.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    salemcoog said:

I for one am not excited to see Sea coming to Lambeau to start the Season. Seattle has done the impossible and got Eddie Lacy in shape. That and they have 2 other backs that are better than the Pack has. Although they can't keep em all and I hope the Pack get #14. He's undersized but runs hard. But just like always. The Pack will rely on AR to win and I don't see the Pack clowning Seattle like the last 2 matchups with Thomas back.

I think GB wins but I agree the timing plays to Seattle's advantage. Should be a good game. Just rooting for no injuries - may the best team win!
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

This season will be exactly like the last 2 seasons. Seahawks will probably win the NFC West because it sucks again, they will beat some shitty wild card team in round one like the Eagles or the Redskins, then will get their shit pushed in the next game because of some glaring flaw on the team.

Hooks to the NFC Championship Game this year at worst.

GATSYN
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    dnc said:

This season will be exactly like the last 2 seasons. Seahawks will probably win the NFC West because it sucks again, they will beat some shitty wild card team in round one like the Eagles or the Redskins, then will get their shit pushed in the next game because of some glaring flaw on the team.

Hooks to the NFC Championship Game this year at worst.

GATSYN
    Didn't you post this same shit last year?
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,898
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Can't argue with that, but hopefully they can win at least 11 and at least get a 2 seed. 11 is pretty doable with their schedule. More than 12 will be very hard with this o line...