Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

King James

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,377
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
edited August 2017 in Payton's Place
What he said

"Before we all get off stage, I know it's been a lot of tragic things happening in Charlottesville, North Carolina [sic] and I just want to speak on it. I have this platform now, I'm somebody that has a voice of command. The only way for us to get better as a society and us to get better is love and that's the only way we're going to conquer something at the end of the day. It's not about the guy that's the so-called president of the United States or whatever the case. It's not about a teacher that you feel like don't care about you what's going on with you every day. It's not about people that you just don't feel like want to give the best energy and effort to you. It's about us. It's about us looking in a mirror. Kids, all the way up to adults... all about us looking in the mirror and saying what can we do better to help the change. And if we can all do that and give 110 percent and give both foots forward then that's all you can ask for. So shout out to the innocent people in Charlottesville, North Carolina [sic] and shout out to everybody across the world that just want to be great and just want to love. So thank you and I love you all."

It isn't about who is President. You can get all giddy over a "slam" on Trump but in context that wasn't really where he was going. I know he is against Trump but to miss the message is a shame.

Its up to us. We all we need we all we got. Peace and love you motherfuckers

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Ts and Ps to all the innocent people in Charlottesville, NC.

This one hit close to home.

Damn.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Dumb fuckin monkey.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    If he would have done his mandatory year of service at Duke he would know where Charlottesville was ... or not
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Tequilla said:

If he would have done his mandatory year of service at Duke he would know where Charlottesville was ... or not

I see what you did there.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,053
    Founders Club
    Great overall message.

I will add, if George W Bush had made the NC mistake, that's all we'd hear about for the next 40 years. But with LeBron it will be glossed over, as it pretty much should be with anyone when looking at the big picture of what they're saying off the cuff about something.
  • Options

Great overall message.

I will add, if George W Bush had made the NC mistake, that's all we'd hear about for the next 40 years. But with LeBron it will be glossed over, as it pretty much should be with anyone when looking at the big picture of what they're saying off the cuff about something.

I know you're being sarcastic but we don't hear about W's mistakes much anymore.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Great overall message.

Didn't hear it, but the next white national march is in North Carolina. Maybe he meant Charlotsville and North Carolina?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I missed the NC thing myself
  • Options

Same.

It wasn't relevant I suppose.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

sic
  • Options
    rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Did he really say NC?!?!
  • Options
    tenndawgtenndawg Member Posts: 1,161
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    He's parlayed his genetic freakdom into a billion dollar personal brand

Just another attention whore narcissist, wants everyone to ooh and coo about his compassionate empathy and deep understanding of vital social issues

He can get in the "go fuck yourself" pile with all the other imbecilic pop heroes espousing shit

• Options
    tenndawg said:

Just another attention whore narcissist, wants everyone to ooh and coo about his compassionate empathy and deep understanding of vital social issues

He can get in the "go fuck yourself" pile with all the other imbecilic pop heroes espousing shit

I specifically asked for no racist crap
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

tenndawg said:

That was more of an anti millennial rant IMO
  • Options

tenndawg said:

That was more of an anti millennial rant IMO
    Abundance
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    LeBron is right, Trump sucks. I stopped reading after that.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,854
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    tenndawg said:

This

Trump didn't do anything wrong (in this case). Go back to your mansion, pal.
  • Options

tenndawg said:

This

Trump didn't do anything wrong (in this case). Go back to your mansion, pal.
    You really hate uppity negroes.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It's time to forgive him for taking his talent to Miami, Georgia