Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Pac-12 Network’s Yogi Roth ‘blown away’ by UW’s Salvon Ahmed

GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
What cunt would click on this thread? Wrong site buttfucks...

Comments

• jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    AEB said:

Remember when people wanted him as a DB? You needed to watch 30 secs of his huddle to understand how dynamic he was with the ball in his hands. He is preternatural. He may house a KO or two during the preseason schedule.

It was the TSIO pod that said it first. They changed their tune after Weddington decommited.

Ahmed would be incredible at corner. No denying that fact.

Though, his instincts, footwork and speed were for made RB.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

Such Brave12
    Hatter.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825

Ahmed will have that beautiful DDY 3 shine all year. Last year fuckmonkeys on Doogman thought TayRapp couldn't break through the log jam of Trevor Walker and Brandon Beaver to get playing time.

It's going to be harder for Ahmed this year, but the dude is a fucking beast. Reggie Bush isn't a bad comp. McCaffrey is disrespectful for obvious reasons.

He will make an impact ... a substantial one
    jecornel said:

AEB said:

Remember when people wanted him as a DB? You needed to watch 30 secs of his huddle to understand how dynamic he was with the ball in his hands. He is preternatural. He may house a KO or two during the preseason schedule.

It was the TSIO pod that said it first. They changed their tune after Weddington decommited.

Care to point out which pod and who said it?

The furthest I could have seen the pod talking about Ahmed and CB was that he'd be tremendous there for the reasons mentioned. But we were very on him as a RB ... particularly when Ektard was calling him out as a CB ... personally I remember watching about 15 seconds of seeing his film and saying that I'd seen enough.

We as a pod were not high on Connor at all ... we made that abundantly clear
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    edited August 2017
    Tequilla said:

jecornel said:

AEB said:

Care to point out which pod and who said it?

The furthest I could have seen the pod talking about Ahmed and CB was that he'd be tremendous there for the reasons mentioned. But we were very on him as a RB ... particularly when Ektard was calling him out as a CB ... personally I remember watching about 15 seconds of seeing his film and saying that I'd seen enough.

We as a pod were not high on Connor at all ... we made that abundantly clear
    Coker and Dennis.

Calm down Tequila. Geez... It's not really a big deal.
    I'm calm Little Jimmy ...

This thread sure looks like DDY and Pepsi didn't like Ahmed at RB ... see pages 1 and 4

https://forum.hardcorehusky.com/discussion/27772/salvon-ahmed-2017-4-rb-juanita/p1
  • AEBAEB Member Posts: 2,971
    jecornel said:

AEB said:

Right....I wasn't perfect thinking Salvon could redshirt at one point, but I loved him on O always

http://hardcorehusky.com/forums/#/discussion/comment/557853

http://hardcorehusky.com/forums/#/discussion/comment/567755

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,356 Founders Club
    Didn't anyone tell LarryScottFS that the chinese don't like girls?
    AEB said:

jecornel said:

AEB said:

Right....I wasn't perfect thinking Salvon could redshirt at one point, but I loved him on O always

http://hardcorehusky.com/forums/#/discussion/comment/557853

http://hardcorehusky.com/forums/#/discussion/comment/567755

Not a good look here for Little Jimmy