Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Needed more Wrong site buttfuckers...
  • uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298
    The section about our uber thin depth at OL is concerning. The starters need to all stay healthy all season.

• GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    uzi said:

The section about our uber thin depth at OL is concerning. The starters need to all stay healthy all season.

yeah, bane might be forced into action this year. not good.
  • rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942
    I think Sodbuster notches at least 2 garbage time PAT's this year. Heard it here first.
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754

I think Sodbuster notches at least 2 garbage time PAT's this year. Heard it here first.

One of the better predictions I've seen.
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    TommySQC said:

"Seems crazy to say with the departure of John Ross III, but the Huskies should be even better at wide receiver this season. They probably won’t have one receiver put up the kind of numbers Ross did last season — 81 catches, 1,150 yards, 17 TDs — but the Huskies have seven receivers who should be regulars in the rotation. Dante Pettis, Chico McClatcher and Andre Baccellia are the starting receivers right now, with Aaron Fuller, Brayden Lenius, Quinten Pounds and Jones a strong second wave".

Christ.

Andre Baccellia a starter and they are better?
    Chico is a midget.
    Aaron Fuller is white
    Lenius is a head case
    I thought Pounds quit...

Stronger my ass. Fucking Jude is a goddamn Doog

literal lol.
  • BreadBread Member Posts: 4,010
    uzi said:

I'll take thin depth with pete over the fat depth we had with sark. At least most the thin guys can move.
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    I'm hearing the depth at DE is a strong point.

He's trolling you on the depth chart again, DDY.

You know what to do. . .