Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Am I the only one getting a sense that Pete loves Lenius

Just the look on his face when he speaks about Lenius finally being aggressive, and they don't make tall receivers on trees.

Comments

• animateanimate Member Posts: 4,236
    I think Lenius has enough potential/promise that Pete gave him a little more buffer than probably any other kid ... anyone else probably would have been shown the door.

But Lenius at 6'5" needing to develop physically and maturity-wise got that second chance from Pete and now you're starting to see the payoff ... could be a sleeper Reggie Williams clone ... or at least like that guy from California ... arciega-whiteside (the only guy who scored a td against UW last year iirc).

Him and Jones gives UW a dimension they haven't had before ...
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter
    "Am I the only one getting a sense that Pete loves Lenius"

Am I the only one who saw "penis" two or three times in this thread title?
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    animate said:

I think Lenius has enough potential/promise that Pete gave him a little more buffer than probably any other kid ... anyone else probably would have been shown the door.

But Lenius at 6'5" needing to develop physically and maturity-wise got that second chance from Pete and now you're starting to see the payoff ... could be a sleeper Reggie Williams clone ... or at least like that guy from California ... arciega-whiteside (the only guy who scored a td against UW last year iirc).

Him and Jones gives UW a dimension they haven't had before ...

If Pete didn't like Lenius, he would have booted him after whatever happened last year.
  • Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member Posts: 2,911

The chintrigue of Lenius and Jones both having a significant contribution this year causes a tightening of my work trousers.

"Work trousers"???
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

Yes.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,943 Founders Club
    Baseman said:

The chintrigue of Lenius and Jones both having a significant contribution this year causes a tightening of my work trousers.

And with that, a Doog Legend was born.

Remember this: He sucks until he doesn't.
    This coaching staff has a knack getting guys to not suck (if they don't have a couch sale)- e.g., we all have a hard on for Coleman now and seems like previously he'd been left for dead.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

Baseman said:

This coaching staff has a knack getting guys to not suck (if they don't have a couch sale)- e.g., we all have a hard on for Coleman now and seems like previously he'd been left for dead.
    Coleman sucked until he didn't. Unlike Lenius, he never achieved Doog Legend status until his 2016 "breakout"
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,943 Founders Club
    edited August 2017
    Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Coleman sucked until he didn't. Unlike Lenius, he never achieved Doog Legend status until his 2016 "breakout"
    Agree. He sucks until he doesn't. Chintrigued simply means arousal of interest. Never guaranteed he was going to be good. Don't twist my words.
  • longduckdonglongduckdong Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,023 Swaye's Wigwam

Your game is so weak.......get the fuck out of here