Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Budda Baker's new website

2»

Comments

• rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942
    I'm partial to Marcel Reece
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Houhusky said:

I don't really doog out about UW players once they reach the NFL. It's cool when they do well I guess.

I knew Locker was a shitty pick. No good NFL QB ever went 4-20 and multiple games under 100 yards their senior year.

I knew Shelton was picked too high. Picking a two down, slightly above average NT with pick #11 is fucking stupid. He can play in the NFL, but he's no difference maker.

I loved Kikaha. One of my favorites. I hope he breaks out. The Saints suck on defense though.

Shaq will play awhile, but was a better RB.

Kearse sucks, but he's made some of the biggest catches in Seahawks history.

I was surprised Sankey fizzled out so quick.

ASJ could be good, but he will hit the bottle again and probably wash out in the next year or two.

I think all four UW players picked in the first two rounds will be good if they stay healthy.

Budda will probably be best. I've never seen a safety so good at blitzing and avoiding blocks. Arizona is a good team for him too.

What you are saying all makes sense... but then you remember John Timu is still playing for the Bears somehow and logic kinda all goes out the window.
    Bears are the worst fucking managed team in the leagu.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Houhusky said:

I don't really doog out about UW players once they reach the NFL. It's cool when they do well I guess.

I knew Locker was a shitty pick. No good NFL QB ever went 4-20 and multiple games under 100 yards their senior year.

I knew Shelton was picked too high. Picking a two down, slightly above average NT with pick #11 is fucking stupid. He can play in the NFL, but he's no difference maker.

I loved Kikaha. One of my favorites. I hope he breaks out. The Saints suck on defense though.

ASJ could be good, but he will hit the bottle again and probably wash out in the next year or two.

I think all four UW players picked in the first two rounds will be good if they stay healthy.

Budda will probably be best. I've never seen a safety so good at blitzing and avoiding blocks. Arizona is a good team for him too.

What you are saying all makes sense... but then you remember John Timu is still playing for the Bears somehow and logic kinda all goes out the window.
    When did the Browns LEAVE?

Houhusky said:

I am talking right now. Historically, browns run away with that trophy.

Houhusky said:

I'm talking right now too.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Houhusky said:

WAC is RYK. I'd take the Browns management over the Bears MGMT at this poont.

Hondo > Sledog POTD!

Houhusky said:

Did you see what they did during the draft this year? Do I need to say more?
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    FTG

#stillhatin'
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    how many surefire picks (or pick sixes) did timu drop at uw

o/u is 5
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Gladstone said:

how many surefire picks (or pick sixes) did timu drop at uw

o/u is 5

He was still a pussy, but if he made those plays, we would have a different opinion about him.

He dropped one against Stanford and Oregon. He caught one and housed it against ASU. Three pick sixes in a season would have been impressive.

But he dropped them, he got dragged forward almost every tackle he made, and we all know he sucked.

Houhusky said:

Did you see what they did during the draft this year? Do I need to say more?
    The Bears at least tried to get a QB.

I have no idea who the QB for Cleveland is.
  • theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,788 Founders Club

Houhusky said:

I attended a Lions-Bears game where Timu tackled Dwayne Washington. I couldn't get over it.
    This is the most miserable and pathetic thing ever written on this site.
    That's why I Chinned it. I'm miserable and pathetic too. It just seemed right.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Houhusky said:

I attended a Lions-Bears game where Timu tackled Dwayne Washington. I couldn't get over it.
    This is the most miserable and pathetic thing ever written on this site.
    I didn't really want to go, and delayed going until halftime.
  • ForeskinWalletDawgForeskinWalletDawg Member Posts: 238
    Budda, just focus on playing good football you fuckstick