Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Thoughts from the mountain top

Sad day for all Huskies, but especially for me with the passing of Don James. I have a lot of fond memories of Don and Carol mostly involving me. Heck, they all involve me. I thought that Kim had the proper perspective on Saturday night when he called Don dead before he actually was. It really helped keep the message board in line and provided some much needed perspective after a tough loss to a fast improving ASU team. ASU may not lose another game this year.

Talked to Jimmy Mora about Don's passing. Jimmy is VERY happy in Westwood and has NO desire to coach at Washington. Never did as a matter of fact. That was all made up by a couple of idiots on a podcast that nobody listens to. Jimmy turned down UW 7 different times. I think that bridge is burned.

Talked to Dan Beebe and it turns out that John Macovic is tanned, rested and ready down in Texas. If the Horns don't bring him back he could be a possibility.

I really don't see Sark going anywhere. He rebuffed the Trojans after the ASU game. That's right, Haden still wants to hire him. I think he knows a bit more than you boners in your sweatpants do. Hopefully things will calm down the next couple of weeks and Scott can announce the extension.

Before the year we all agreed that 6-3 would be a heck of a job and then its a race to the finish wit a couple of tough road games that you can't demand that Sark wins. The uber wallets are pleased with Sark and he is no danger if he can get to 7 wins again. I can't wait to buy my bowl tickets. San Antonio or Vegas or even San Francisco all sound great to me especially in light of being 0-12 and not having any bowl at all.

Fuck off

Comments