Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

An HH member at practice today...a few observations

2»

Comments

• KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844

Pup, I thought you were more pundit than comedian?

We like taking football here at HH, not talking about what Kim is doing.

Btw, you were sitting pretty close to Kimmy. You shake his hand little gerkin and talk wine at any point?

• AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381

dnc said:

Don James coached negative 8 star Steve Empterman from a tower, so like, basically the nosebleeds of coaching. I was there, and the penguin as portrayed by Danny Devito was in like row 5, couldn't confirm if nacho's were involved, but who are we kidding, they were. I was secretively leading my own husky jacks in a secluded seat in the upper corner of the stadium. I'm a big fan of drills.

Few things that stuck out: Justiss Warren hits like a truck. Potato does look jacked, as does most of the D, even BBK (maybe it was the hair [swoon]). RB's all looked quick. McGrew had some good moves, he reminds me of like a white, probably not as strong Jacquizz Rodgers. All the people you expect to look good did.

I gave you a chincredible after the first sentence and then I took it back when I realized you actually went to a practice.
    Swaye giver
    Who the fuck said i wednt to practice. Pup has eyes and ears at praACtice for him u ignernt bastard.
    Hi Kim!
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

Don James coached negative 8 star Steve Empterman from a tower, so like, basically the nosebleeds of coaching. I was there, and the penguin as portrayed by Danny Devito was in like row 5, couldn't confirm if nacho's were involved, but who are we kidding, they were. I was secretively leading my own husky jacks in a secluded seat in the upper corner of the stadium. I'm a big fan of drills.

Few things that stuck out: Justiss Warren hits like a truck. Potato does look jacked, as does most of the D, even BBK (maybe it was the hair [swoon]). RB's all looked quick. McGrew had some good moves, he reminds me of like a white, probably not as strong Jacquizz Rodgers. All the people you expect to look good did.

I gave you a chincredible after the first sentence and then I took it back when I realized you actually went to a practice.
    Swaye giver
    Who the fuck said i wednt to practice. Pup has eyes and ears at praACtice for him u ignernt bastard.
    Chin'd for replying to the relevant post
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Kim just bullshits with other men the entire practice in the nosebleeds., NEVER once watched practice then reports on it. Listen dawgman subscribers, Kim has been squeezefucking you blind bastards out $10/month for 20 years. Ever wonder why he cant remember player names or numbers? The fat fuck NEVER watches a snap? The tubby fucker sits up on the upper level with the rest of his dawgman bed buddy loyalists. Wino doesnt even know what unit is on the field and which is on offense or defense. Then goes on boards and acts like he has a clue, bans others for actually having one. I watched Kim do this same shit personally for over a decade. Ive made that clear on many an occasion. Nothings changed its clear.

Games up Kimber, you've been exposed for the fraud you are. No wonder UW ditched the boobs from dawgman this fall. Better renew that RE license Kimmylips. Your days of covering uw hoops are over. Football never started.

Fetters, your days of waddling your fatass from ivars kiosk to kiosk are about over too. Bring on Ruth. You bite Fetters I heard from Eason. Eklund youre ok. Hopefully you stick around.

Neither "side." It was one character.

Your characterization of "side" is Identity Politics 101, and therein lies the problem.