Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Big daddy Gaines Injury status?

godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,450 Founders Club
He hasn't been running with the first team D, and I haven't heard he's been in on any of the scrimmage portion of practices.

Both Greg and Malloe have said he is 100% good to go but?

Anyone got some scoop for me?

Him and Vita both demand double teams. Blocking Greg is like trying to move a fire hydrant. Blocking Vita is like trying to stop a fire hydrant that is coming towards you. Good fucking luck with either one of those scenarios.

Comments

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    Uhhh, dont need him in bulbs
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,943 Founders Club
    We don't need no Big Daddy Gaines Half Steppin'. Word to your mother.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2l2O-JOXG_I
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,087 Standard Supporter
    I'm sure they're just being careful. Bet some cold beer he will be in next week.
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    It's good to have a huge white motherfucker on the DL
  • theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,787 Founders Club

Yup. Have real good stuff coming in about that. Need to confirm with my sources first though. Stay tuned.

@Sources true??!!???
  • pat_hmpat_hm Member Posts: 941

Stop being so racist
  • QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,290 Swaye's Wigwam

We don't need no Big Daddy Gaines Half Steppin'. Word to your mother.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2l2O-JOXG_I

Pick a BC date, cause you're history.
  • BreadBread Member Posts: 4,010
    Just got off the phone with mrs. Sossebbe, Gaines isn't injured, he is being kept out of practice on her requests. The oline moms fear for their sons safety.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,087 Standard Supporter
    Imagine tackling him in high school!

https://t.co/jB7l15T9hJ
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    He hasn't been the same since I mentioned his wife's slappable was.

My apologies.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Bread said:

Just got off the phone with mrs. Sossebbe, Gaines isn't injured, he is being kept out of practice on her requests. The oline moms fear for their sons safety.

In High School. Christ.

Gaines is a fucking animal, his quiet intensity reminds me of a very good friend of mine years ago who was a power lifter and Emerald Cup competitor. Anyway, Gaines is downplaying his injury right now, I just hope he didn't tear something badly. He could have a monster year and help make this a special defense. Gaines and Via at full strength on the same line? Fuck me running. Not trying to doog it up, but I think this year's team will be better than last year's if they can avoid the injury bug, and if it happens, it will all be predicated on having a lock down defense.

I don't think this people realize this year how good the front 7 is going to be. Everyone is focusing on the secondary because of everyone who got drafted but the front 7 is going to make it so easy for the secondary.

Next year after Vea, Gaines, Victor, and Bierria leave is what I am a little more concerned about. 2018 won't be special.
    Fuck off pumpy.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

Bread said:

In High School. Christ.

Gaines is a fucking animal, his quiet intensity reminds me of a very good friend of mine years ago who was a power lifter and Emerald Cup competitor. Anyway, Gaines is downplaying his injury right now, I just hope he didn't tear something badly. He could have a monster year and help make this a special defense. Gaines and Via at full strength on the same line? Fuck me running. Not trying to doog it up, but I think this year's team will be better than last year's if they can avoid the injury bug, and if it happens, it will all be predicated on having a lock down defense.

I don't think this people realize this year how good the front 7 is going to be. Everyone is focusing on the secondary because of everyone who got drafted but the front 7 is going to make it so easy for the secondary.

Next year after Vea, Gaines, Victor, and Bierria leave is what I am a little more concerned about. 2018 won't be special.
    don't worry, the program is being shut down after 2017
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    pat_hm said:

Stop being so racist
    they probably recruited him thinking his name was Gaines-falawalafala