Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

A question for the General Secretary?

YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,943 Founders Club
On a scale of 1 to 10, how much do you "care" about Husky Football these days? Need to know before I open the pocket book for the 2017 campaign.

Comments

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam
    Had season tickets last year. Driving "up" (Hi Harv!) for the game got old, watching them play Idaho, etc.

Called up my doog dad and asked him what ticket package he wanted me to buy us. He wanted the fucking Border War package, so it's going to be a doogtastic year sitting through Montana and fucking Cal to watch the Oregon game.

Going to Corvallis because getting shitted at their pubs is always nice. May go to the Apple Cup but then again Montana is enough of a scrimmage.

Will definitely be going to the P12 Championship game to score some homo ass and whatever morgue bowl afterwards.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,367 Founders Club
    Am I the general secretary in this scenario of yours? If you're wondering if I'm going anywhere and shutting the site down, the answer is no.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,356 Founders Club
    edited August 2017
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072

Am I the general secretary in this scenario of yours? If you're wondering if I'm going anywhere and shutting the site down, the answer is no.

Sounds to me he's just hitting on the secretary searching for sexual favors
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club
    Find the dale jr. Forum and stay there. Take Boobielips with you. His credibility is gone too. Actually he never had any , he just squeaks by with his lifeless 13k posts. What a pathetic way to go through life. 80hrs/week on a message board
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,943 Founders Club

Find the dale jr. Forum and stay there. Take Boobielips with you. His credibility is gone too. Actually he never had any , he just squeaks by with his lifeless 13k posts. What a pathetic way to go through life. 80hrs/week on a message board

Fishing forum yes. NASCAR Forum no.
  • tenndawgtenndawg Member Posts: 1,161

Fishing forum yes. NASCAR Forum no.
    Dale Jr transcends NASCAR - he's a lifestyle brand...for motorfags

"Junior" is kind of like Paris Hilton...heir to an empire through no merit of his own

He's a soft pansy, probably couldn't even hold for extra points in a transgender lingerie league
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844
    The Build Forum is where all of the higher level discussion and premium content lies.