Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Utah re-watch

2»

Comments

• SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,279 Founders Club
    pat_hm said:

When you re-watch UW games from last year it's incredible how good we were given the staggering amount of missed opportunities by Wooching. Countless point blank plays botched time and time again. Wooching was one of the only negative WAR players we had last year. I expect a huge improvement at BUCK with Benning.

Enjoyed last year's team, but being honest, they were good until only until they met physical teams. USC and Bama made them their bitches. They won't be noteworthy until that changes.
  • CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646

We should have beaten Utah by 3 tds

It was weird feeling like we were whooping their ass, but it was actually a close game.
    I considered jumping off the back of the stadium a few times during that game. We were about to bury them and that pick flipped the game.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,898 Founders Club

We should have beaten Utah by 3 tds

It was weird feeling like we were whooping their ass, but it was actually a close game.
    I considered jumping off the back of the stadium a few times during that game. We were about to bury them and that pick flipped the game.
    It was very similar to the Arizona game last year.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

Joe Williams #28 was the best tailback in the conference last year. Dont know how that guy doesnt make an NFL roster. Ran harder than Reuben Droughns...and that says a lot. Faster than Dtoughns too

Did you know he retired?
    You guys all all WTF'D my #28 post. Shows how fucking clueless you all are. Williams retired yes, doesnt mean he wasnt better than Gaskin...he was. He is bigger, much faster than Gaskin. He ran for 336yds vs UCLA. Thats no fluke. Best back in pack and wasnt close. Sad thing is, my droughns comparison went over every one of your heads. Race might remember, the rest? "WTF u talki, bout puppy"!!
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    And yes Race i know he briefly rertired and his coach talked him into coming back. Your point?
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    Gladstone said:

Wooching was a SAM. Just so everyone knows.

He still sucked.

@godawgst is the stupidest fucking name here outside of @biak1, but this post is right on. We were fucking prison raping Utah, then we were like 'we better get Jake going!!!!!!!' and whoops.

MAKE THE THREAD

and the possession when we're up 14-0 and Jake throws the INT is everything you need to know about Babushka
    + the first half against Colorado, including the only TD the Buffs ended up scoring. Breathtakingly terrible playcalling.