Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

WOOF!

Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,910
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
?? Fuck nevermind. WTF did I just now get a twitter pop up with Coach Pete's Woof. It was freaking 17 hours ago. I have much shame.

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Lorenzo Booker IMO
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Hold these WTF's!!!1
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,983
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    seatownfunkseatownfunk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 802
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

Lorenzo Booker IMO

DWHASWTG?
  • Options
    uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298
    I'll never forget Kimberly and Fatters guaranteeing us that Booker was coming to UW.

• Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,194
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    uzi said:

I'll never forget Kimberly and Fatters guaranteeing us that Booker was coming to UW.

Look....Lorenzo told us he was coming to UW so we reported it.

Were we wrong?

No.

We reported correct information at the time. The kid changed his mind but we still weren't wrong.
  • Options
    uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298
    HuskyJW said:

uzi said:

but we still weren't wrong.
    That is the other thing. They would never fucking admit when they were wrong about something.

If they mistakenly wrote that Bothell High School was in the Bellevue School District, they'd argue till the end of time they weren't wrong.
  • Options
    FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054
    BallzDeep said:

uzi said:

HuskyJW said:

uzi said:

That is the other thing. They would never fucking admit when they were wrong about something.

If they mistakenly wrote that Bothell High School was in the Bellevue School District, they'd argue till the end of time they weren't wrong.
    I'm still waiting for Benning to be moved inside. Fat boy will not let it go.
    Best not say that in front of @Dennis_DeYoung , he rides and dies by Benning at BUCK.
  • Options
    FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054
    BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

uzi said:

HuskyJW said:

uzi said:

I'm still waiting for Benning to be moved inside. Fat boy will not let it go.
    Best not say that in front of @Dennis_DeYoung , he rides and dies by Benning at BUCK.
    I was being sarcastic. Benning is never moving inside but Ektard won't admit he's wrong.
    After the DE vs OLB debate, I can never be sure with you.