Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Teen boy alert

Surprised no one posted yet, but Sark missed on a 3 star OT prospect this morning. Down to UW and UW, Layth friehk chose Arizona.

Looks like the doogman agents who said we were in the driver's seat just got some bad intel.

And Section14FS assures us this is no big deal - you can't expect to pry a kid away from the local school. When asked "wait a minute, what about garnett & banner?" He responded, no joke, that the discussion is about friehk, not them.

I think I may have misjudged when picking "dumbest doogman poster" for my handle.

Comments

• MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    hey, the kid's been training at altitude in Arizona his whole life, so why wouldn't he want to leverage that physiological advantage for 4 more years?
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    that was the last decent OIine prospect left. So our class is going to be #70 OT from Idaho Matt James and a nice OG in Natrell Curtis. In other news water is wet
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Sark is really building this program the right way.

Everybody says so.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,112 Founders Club
    Just like Don James
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Surprised no one posted yet, but Sark missed on a 3 star OT prospect this morning. Down to UW and UW, Layth friehk chose Arizona.

Looks like the doogman agents who said we were in the driver's seat just got some bad intel.

And Section14FS assures us this is no big deal - you can't expect to pry a kid away from the local school. When asked "wait a minute, what about garnett & banner?" He responded, no joke, that the discussion is about friehk, not them.

I think I may have misjudged when picking "dumbest doogman poster" for my handle.

14AFS is a brutal poster. One of the few who actually makes me angry when I read his posts. On Friehk, I'm not surprised. Another shitty year for OL recruiting.

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    I think Section14FS and ButlerCabinFS are battling for dumbest comments of the day today ...
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303

Doogman's backside intel source, from command center

• "You can't fire Sark! What about the 8 commitments in this class! Are you willing to throw away that class and start all over again!"- Drunk BairdFS.
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031

"You can't fire Sark! What about the 8 commitments in this class! Are you willing to throw away that class and start all over again!"- Drunk BairdFS.

Yep... and the math from previous years suggests that of the 8, 2 will commit elsewhere and 2 will not qualify or quit... thus it's really only 4 commits to worry about.
  • Meek said:

"You can't fire Sark! What about the 8 commitments in this class! Are you willing to throw away that class and start all over again!"- Drunk BairdFS.

Yep... and the math from previous years suggests that of the 8, 2 will commit elsewhere and 2 will not qualify or quit... thus it's really only 4 commits to worry about.
    In fact this class is going to suck so the time is now to fire Sark. Bring a lameduck coach back next year and you'll basically be punting two recruiting classes instead of one.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,968 Swaye's Wigwam

What makes you so sure they aren't the same person? I have it on good authority that 14a has always carried multiple handles on that site.
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    He'll never qualify.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,070
    chuck said:

What makes you so sure they aren't the same person? I have it on good authority that 14a has always carried multiple handles on that site.
    There is only one krisvashon. I don't know much, but I'm pretty sure of that.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,968 Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

There is only one krisvashon. I don't know much, but I'm pretty sure of that.
    I find your lack of respect for multiple personality disorder to be offensive.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,378 Founders Club
    I'm hearing this kid is an idiot anyway.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Hey Dick BairdFS, how did Mora do finishing up the UCLA class in 2012 after being hired? From this list, it looks like he got a 5* DT, a few 4* guys, and some quality 3* guys. Scout had them with the #12 class in the country. Seems like starting over worked just fine for them, as it would for us. We aren't 0-12 this time. 7-6 with a new coach would create excitement to recruits. 7-6 with a lame duck coach does not. Not to mention, our 2015 class won't be strong with a coach on the hot seat. Why can't Dick Baird root for his alma matter, WSU? He would fit right in with Jim Walden and Rob Bobertson in the announcers booth.

• "You can't fire Sark! What about the 8 commitments in this class! Are you willing to throw away that class and start all over again!"- Drunk BairdFS.

Hey Dick BairdFS, how did Mora do finishing up the UCLA class in 2012 after being hired? From this list, it looks like he got a 5* DT, a few 4* guys, and some quality 3* guys. Scout had them with the #12 class in the country. Seems like starting over worked just fine for them, as it would for us. We aren't 0-12 this time. 7-6 with a new coach would create excitement to recruits. 7-6 with a lame duck coach does not. Not to mention, our 2015 class won't be strong with a coach on the hot seat. Why can't Dick Baird root for his alma matter, WSU? He would fit right in with Jim Walden and Rob Bobertson in the announcers booth.

This is why BairdFS is the worst. He's both a Coog and a Doog. That is a very scary combo.

This class is going to suck regardless due to few scholarships you can offer. Bring Sark back another year? You'll be punting yet another recruiting class which is going to be tough to overcome.

Whoever the new coach is will have his work cut out for him regarding OL as Sark fucked over the next coach. Why you need to hire a coach like a Mora for an example who values OL recruiting.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    edited October 2013
    he'd just be buried in the depth behind hatchie, shelton, hindy (if he's still on the roster), atoe, etc.